Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    It doesn't say good things about other fighters when the hottest topic is a Floyd interview....and Pac/Cotto is two weeks away.

A Mayweather interview draws more interest than an impending championship fight?!
    If you tally up all the Pac-Cotto threads/comments it'll be more than all the Mayweather comments/threads.

This is definitely the thread that's gotten the most replies since the Super six thread.

When you have an interviewer echoing and relaying all the **** that a lot of boxing fans and Floyd haters have been thinking/posting for years and I'm not surprised at the amount of response in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      It doesn't say good things about other fighters when the hottest topic is a Floyd interview....and Pac/Cotto is two weeks away.

A Mayweather interview draws more interest than an impending championship fight?!
      Yea. Mayweather's interview is a VERY VERY HOT topic.

But guess what. His recent fights weren't very hot. I'm not talking about ppv numbers so don't even go there. I'm talking about great fights.

Comment

• just heard it and it was just f'n great to hear.

Comment

• all floyd had to say was

"I'll fight'em. Don't worry."

and he couldn't do that. God damn it..

Comment

• what is wrong with mayweather Jr, he is good......but why don't fight someone great and his size????

Comment

• Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              This is amazing, this guy had all the info to lay down to Floyd.
              LOL RA: "I could fight 15 girls and still be undefeated" LOL

Comment

• Floyd pulled the biggest ***** move in boxing history.

On the phone with Rugged, he began to claim that Williams lost to quintana and how Cotto lost to Margarito and how Shane lost to Cotto and was yelling they are all beating each other. Which is what happens when two fighters meet up in the ring. one has to lose. But Floyd went into hidding just to avoid fighting any of them. He claims that because fighter A lost to fighter B and fighter C beat fighter X, that they are no loger worthy to fight him.

lol what a punk made ***** this hall of SHAMER turned out to be.

He also claims that Bob Arum wont do business with him but I remember when Bob Arum was pushing the Margarito fight and offered Floyd 8 Millions Dollars, Floyd was the one who did not want to do business.

Floyd, you have been exposed as a hack and a fake pound 4 pound fighter.
                Your legacy has so many holes people will mistake it for Swiss cheese.

Comment

• normally i wouldnt admit this, but i am honestly starting to feel bad for floyd, hes playing the game the same way many fighters did in the past, but the spotlight is practically always on him, id hate it if i had a distinguished career, titles in my house, and an olympic medal and all day i had people attacking me. that has to wear on you psychologically after awhile.

I always understood that people werent going to like what he says or does or whatever, but there comes a point where it gets old and this is turning into a mob mentality.

Comment

• This topic does own floyd, because its the truth. Floyd waited for the best to fight each other so he can have the left-overs. I'm sure Floyd won't mind fighting the winner of Pacquiao/Cotto for the fact that the winner probably will take a bit of damage in this fight. Unless pacquiao shocks the world and knocks Cotto out in the first round which I'm truly not expecting at all.

Floyds resume is impressive as far as a boxing resume goes, but it definitely is pretty weak and ****ty at 147 for a resume.

Comment

• We knew all this **** already. RA ain't hit no untouched ground. He was just sick wit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X