Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's next fight will make or break his career and how he's remembered.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      normally i wouldnt admit this, but i am honestly starting to feel bad for floyd, hes playing the game the same way many fighters did in the past, but the spotlight is practically always on him, id hate it if i had a distinguished career, titles in my house, and an olympic medal and all day i had people attacking me. that has to wear on you psychologically after awhile.

I always understood that people werent going to like what he says or does or whatever, but there comes a point where it gets old and this is turning into a mob mentality.
      Why feel bad for him when he adds fuel to the fire? His ego is too big and the guy lies too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
        Biggest ***** in message board history

go outside dude.

Don't disrespect eazy by putting him in your sig you loser.
        Oh some one is butt hurt?
        Are you angry because Rugged said what most of us have been saying all along? lol Your boy got owned and put in his place. Stop crying and live with the facts son. Floyd is a fraud. Fake mistake, hustla who has ***** boys like you brain washed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
          Oh some one is butt hurt?
          Are you angry because Rugged said what most of us have been saying all along? lol Your boy got owned and put in his place. Stop crying and live with the facts son. Floyd is a fraud. Fake mistake, hustla who has ***** boys like you brain washed.
          Im angry?

LMAO 4000+ posts buddy

Get back to me when you enter the real world

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            130 and 135, floyd dominated 130, without a doubt he was the best champion at that weight when he was there and his victory against castillo, weather you think he won or lost, was solidified when he handily won the rematch.

4 belts to a division regardless, at 130 and 135 there were no other threats to him which is why he moved up. 140 was a mess where nobody fought anybody and thats, oddly enough, had alot to do with the champions (cotto/hatton) unwillingness to fight mayweather.

regardless of what happened at far as baldomir, he was the undisputed champ, mayweather was accused of ducking him and he fought him.

regardless of what youd like to say, hes a 5 time title holder and 3 time undisputed.
            No, the only reason he moved up was to face ODLH. (He had been dreaming of a fight with Oscar for years)
            He knew that once he faced ODLH he would make the most money he had ever made in his career and he was right. Ok, so he is rich now, he got his paper. Now fight the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
              Im angry?

LMAO 4000+ posts buddy

Get back to me when you enter the real world
              what does 4000 posts have to do with anything?

You are angry and butt sore because your boy friend got exposed as a sham.

Suck on that and face the truth baby ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                Why feel bad for him when he adds fuel to the fire? His ego is too big and the guy lies too much.
                Because a guy like him had to become the bad guy for anyone to pay any attention to him. when he was humble and was p4p number 2 back in 99 nobody gave a flying ****. it wasnt until he became money may that everyone wanted to actually see him as opposed to him being the "respectable guy" he played to the public.

He basically had to become a villain to get the recognition he wanted and now its coming back to haunt him. In a way you have a guy who has basically done this sport his entire life and has a legacy already, the guy was a lock for the hall of fame the moment he left 130.

Its the same way i felt about tyson, you have a guy who is confused about who he wants to be, the guy who sells fights to the public by playing an image, or the guy we see today.

I look at fighters in a historical context because i notice many fighters of his ilk tend to follow the same path, being a prodigy at something like he is is a gift and a curse. Most of the time for boxing fans, its "what have you done for me lately" but i dont see it that way, its why you see me giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• LMAO...at flawless trying to defend his ***** of a man................the ***** was bitchslap.............over........and over.......................... and over again..........................

Comment

• I love this interview, but for completely different reasons than everybody else. RA threw everything that I've ever read or heard that was negative in my life at Mayweather for 20 minutes, and the response? "Keep riding my ****!" These so called know-it-alls talk real loudly from the sidelines. I wish Floyd nothing but the best, and I look forward to continued success from him in 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by jswa17 View Post
                      all floyd had to say was

"I'll fight'em. Don't worry."

and he couldn't do that. God damn it..
                      A fish by his own mouth is caught.

Man did Floyd get caught over and over. It was like them fishing shows where the men catch and release the same fish over and over and over again. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X