Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
    Nah...not like that.

The message was fine for the most part.. I want Floyd to fight good fights.

Its how the messenger delivered it..

Which, IS the messenger's responsibility
    You're not saying that Floyds contradictions was the messengers responsibility are you?

Comment

• that was funny. RA just started a camp fire in floyds panty

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        You're not saying that Floyds contradictions was the messengers responsibility are you?
        The message I agreed with here:

Fight good fights Floyd.

I don't agree with downplaying his entire resume.. Or saying Floyd's undefeated record is the same as fighting 50 girls, or any number of other things that were said with not an inkling of truth or positivity. Floyd fought some tough comp in his career. Anyone that says differently is a ****ing dumbass. A la RA. Only recently he's let up with the JMM fight (which I sincerely believe is a setup for a Pac confrontation if Pac wins) and the Baldomir fight was uninspired. I agee with the Judah and Hatton fights. If he hadn't of fought them, people would just say that he had ducked THEM. Don't say they wouldn't have.

If Floyd contradicted himself.. RA did just as much, or more.

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          I smarted up a long time ago. I actually was a fan around 96-97 (before anyone even knew who floyd was). Then, the more I followed him, the more I realised how poor of an attitude he had toward boxing. I won't go into details, but he has said things all throughout his early career that has really turned me off as a fan. I will say this though; He is one of the most skilled fighters to ever lace em up, but has always been like this and will continue to be like this. Either you hate him or love him.
          It didn't matter what he said then because he was crushing the best 130 had to offer, and then moved up and beat the best at 135. It didn't matter what came out of his mouth. Most people wouldn't care now if he was fighting the best.

And this isn't the first time he has said "everyone's beating each other but no one beat me." He has said that to Brian Kelly. Lol, "I ain't Brian Kelly, don't talk to me like no *****."

Comment

• He thinks being unbeaten gives him the right to fight B- B+ fighters for the rest of his career, and still being able to be call the greatest.

Comment

• F*@k this dude RA really let Gayweather have it. My favorite part of the interview was when Money said that he would fight Ricky Hatton again and RA called him on it right away. LMFAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ugly2000 View Post
                F*@k this dude RA really let Gayweather have it. My favorite part of the interview was when Money said that he would fight Ricky Hatton again and RA called him on it right away. LMFAO!!!
                No..you AND RA took that out of context.

Floyd said "Anyone can get it.." and then started naming names. Those names were referring to both past and present..

Floyd will not fight Ricky again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  No..you AND RA took that out of context.

Floyd said "Anyone can get it.." and then started naming names. Those names were referring to both past and present..

Floyd will not fight Ricky again.
                  I dont think so but I hope your right.

Comment

• Gayweather waited for everyone to lose so Fraud will have an excuse not to fight them.

Remember when Cotto was coming off a win over Mosley, he retired.

In the end, he never didn't do sh!it but let his fanboys lick his d!ck

Comment

• Mayweather finally felt what millions of boxing fans all over the world feel about him , and I applaud this dude RA the way he did it , cuz when he talks to Kellerman , or Kenny , they act like they are either too proffesional , or are scared , or they might lose their jobs , This guy said it how I and many other fans would have said it , And thats how we feel , and thats how it should be said , **** him asking for money , firt of all , the world is ****ed up for this pretty ***** money made mother ****er to be asking for all those millions who the **** does he think he is , boxing is a business alright , a business that starts with athletes and is supported by fans. **** mayweather , I would not miss him if he reitred again , in fact he should retire , it been already like 2 months and we havent heard **** from him , next time we hear from him , is going to be about another controversy or another cherry picked opponent already signed with no anticipation. I use to admire him and appreciate his gift as a boxer and all the **** he did , but he hasnt done **** in the past 5 years but claim and proclaim bull**** titles which got way into his head and he dont want to lose that title , but dont realize that the p4p king title doesnt even belong to him anymore. Whoever is feeding him all this bull**** about how he is the best , and this and that should be hanged or burned. **** mayweather AS A BOXING FAN I AM TIRED OF HIM , HE STANDS ALONE IN HIS SCARED WAYS , HE LOST ALL HIS CREDIBILITY , ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS MONEY AND PPV NUMBERS , AND HOW ALL HIS **** IS PAID FOR , AND IRONICALLY HE WAS IN DEBT TO THE IRS , BOXING FANS SHOULD NOT SUPPORT HIM AND BOYCOTT ALL HE DOES , UNTIL HE WAKES UP AND REALIZES HE IS A SHELL OF WHAT HE USED TO BE AND HIS LEGACY IS FALLING APART AND HE IS TOO SCARED TO SEE IT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , AND HE FINDS ANY EXCUSE POSSIBLE TO DODGE ANY TOP WW FIGHTER.

Comment

Working...
                      X