Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may take alot of **** for this but it's mostly these damn pac fans that have been watching boxing for a year and all of a sudden are experts... How many times will pacman777 talk about "stfu" every time someone disagrees with him? When someone talks bad about there fighter it turns chldish. Every thread has to be about manny vs floyd,pac doing something useless at camp,cotto cheating and floyd being gay. It's the same **** over and over

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      I may take alot of **** for this but it's mostly these damn pac fans that have been watching boxing for a year and all of a sudden are experts... How many times will pacman777 talk about "stfu" every time someone disagrees with him? When someone talks bad about there fighter it turns chldish. Every thread has to be about manny vs floyd,pac doing something useless at camp,cotto cheating and floyd being gay. It's the same **** over and over

yup...its just the pacfans....i wish everyone was as cordial as Animalistic or the Floyd stans

Comment

Yo Yo Yo Money Mae he be KOin' George Foreman cuz he got super-powers like x-ray vishon.....ax Horus he know.....truth.....yo be hatin' on my homie cuz he can flame-on like in dem comic books an' we all knows no buddy flames like Money Mae when he be flamin'

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          yup...its just the pacfans....i wish everyone was as cordial as Animalistic or the Floyd stans
          I didn't say it was just them and not all pacfans. Your not one of them because you know your ****. Alot of floyd fans to and im a floyd fan

Comment

Originally posted by killa right View Post
            i may take alot of **** for this but it's mostly these damn pac fans that have been watching boxing for a year and all of a sudden are experts... How many times will pacman777 talk about "stfu" every time someone disagrees with him? When someone talks bad about there fighter it turns chldish. Every thread has to be about manny vs floyd,pac doing something useless at camp,cotto cheating and floyd being gay. It's the same **** over and over

stfu

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

LOL @ killaright, floyd is indeed gay.

Comment

How can such a big guy be such a whiny *****?

Comment

If you think this place is bad, check out sherdog forums.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
                    If you think this place is bad, check out sherdog forums.. LOL
                    What's Sherdog like? That's a boxing website? No one ever talks about that place.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                      A little odd coming from a guy with Brad Pitt as an avatar. Just saying....
                      Allucard? You still there?

Comment

Working...
                      X