Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Your just jealous too because Pakiow can't generate the $ and numbers Money Mae can. He will feint Pakiow out of a fight next year and then his lateral movement will throw Mosley off balance and they won't fight either because his footwork is too quick for him.

Money Mai will retire undefeated as the greatest PPV boxer ever. His investment portfolio would put every other boxer to shame.
    since when has boxing been about competition on who gets more PPV #? ...

you fucking mayweather fan MORONS are the reason why this forum keeps degrading itself every freaking day.

Even if he retires ''undefeated'' he still won't be consider the best ''PPV boxer ever''....

Oscar will still reign supreme .

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Fuck it, you right my ******.

"Haters keep hatin on Money! He don't owe the IRS ****! He GOAT and cats who don't like him are racist! It's a double standard! No other WW has to actually fight WW's cuz they once held the WW title! Haters! SSM did roids! He should be denied a boxing license! And everybody who calls out Money is duckin Pwill! Everybody who wants to fight Money has to fight Pwill first! P4P best! Haters hatin on Money's refurbished luxury yacht! He bought that ***** for $5 mil, added bedrooms n bathrooms then sold it for $7 mil! Haters! Y'all are racists! Money is the bestest ever! Haters!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post

you fucking mayweather fan MORONS are the reason why this forum keeps degrading itself every freaking day.

Even if he retires ''undefeated'' he still won't be consider the best ''PPV boxer ever''....

"Underboss is bein a hater.

All he does is hate on Mr boat buyer.
        Can't appreciate the talents of the best of this generation.
        He clearly believes in the 9 lb theory.
        Guess he wants Mr boat buyer to fight an actual WW.
        That is pure hate and a double standard.
        Ex WW world champions don't have to fight other WW's.
        Mr boat buyer beat Baldomir, so he is GOAT.
        Stop hatin Underboss. You are a racist.
        Mr boat buyer is the bestest in the whole wide world.
        And sellin refurbished luxury yachts is a gr8 investment."

THREADS MADE ABOUT HORUS
        40+ (not a boxer, but a poster)
        BAD KARMA POINTS GIVEN TO HORUS
        Over A Million -1068315 point(s) total
        THE AMOUNT OF TIME PEOPLE TAKE TO TRY AND DISCREDIT HORUS:
        ENDLESS
        HORUS
        [/QUOTE]

Comment

Comment

"Underboss is bein a hater.

All he does is hate on Mr boat buyer.
            Can't appreciate the talents of the best of this generation.
            He clearly believes in the 9 lb theory.
            Guess he wants Mr boat buyer to fight an actual WW.
            That is pure hate and a double standard.
            Ex WW world champions don't have to fight other WW's.
            Mr boat buyer beat Baldomir, so he is GOAT.
            Stop hatin Underboss. You are a racist.
            Mr boat buyer is the bestest in the whole wide world.
            And sellin refurbished luxury yachts is a gr8 investment."

THREADS MADE ABOUT HORUS
            40+ (not a boxer, but a poster)
            BAD KARMA POINTS GIVEN TO HORUS
            Over A Million -1068315 point(s) total
            THE AMOUNT OF TIME PEOPLE TAKE TO TRY AND DISCREDIT HORUS:
            ENDLESS
            HORUS
            :lmaooo::lmaooo::lmaooo:

Comment

Your just jealous because I'm happy to pay for Money Mai to become the greatest PPV fighter ever. Money Mai is a rapper, a producer, owns clothing labels, runs his own business, has a bodyguard, and even drives himself around instead of having a driver to show that he is still just one of the normal, most humble people instead of the greatest mainstream superstar boxer ever.

You wait until Money retires undefeated without ever having a hard, challenging fight like Pakiow who only fights old men, and WW's and who got beaten three times. Pakiow has never had the PPV numbers that Money Mai has had because he doesn't drive himself around to show that he is still ghetto gangsta, but you wouldn't understand that unless you was ghetto like me.

Next PPV I'm gonna get on my 40" plasma of Money Mai will be the best. He has nearly perfected his feinting skills and lateral movement and you will see it all in action against Pakioe next year when they start negotiations.

Why don't you like Money Mai? How can you not like him? He generates the most PPV numbers of any boxer even though he fights people that are not the biggest fight, therefore he is the best because he makes easy fights easier and still gets the highest PPV numbers.

You just jealous. You need to appreciate the skills of Money Mai and his image because no one else get his PPV numbers like that. Even Pakiow who is fighting Cotto, the guy that Money Mai feinted two years ago, can't get the numbers Mai does. You got to learn to dig the Money Mai skill set. He makes money without ever being in a hard fight. Why aren't you willing to pay him in his PPV's for that?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Your just jealous because I'm happy to pay for Money Mai to become the greatest PPV fighter ever. Money Mai is a rapper, a producer, owns clothing labels, runs his own business, has a bodyguard, and even drives himself around instead of having a driver to show that he is still just one of the normal little people instead of the greatest mainstream superstar boxer ever.

You wait until Money retires undefeated without ever having a hard, challenging fight like Pakiow who only fights old men, and WW's and who got beaten three times. Pakiow has never had the PPV numbers that Money Mai has had because he doesn't drive himself around to show that he is still ghetto gangsta, but you wouldn't understand that unless you was ghetto like me.

Next PPV I'm gonna get on my 40" plasma of Money Mai will be the best. He has nearly perfected his feinting skills and lateral movement and you will see it all in action against Pakioe next year when they start negotiations.

Why don't you like Money Mai? How can you not like him? He generates the most PPV numbers of any boxer even though he fights people that are not the biggest fight, therefore he is the best because he makes easy fights easier and still gets the highest PPV numbers.

You just jealous. You need to appreciate the skills of Money Mai and his image because no one else get his PPV numbers like that
                . Even Pakiow who is fighting Cotto, the guy that Money Mai feinted two years ago, can't get the numbers Mai does. You got to learn to dig the Money Mai skill set. He makes money without ever being in a hard fight. Why aren't you willing to pay him in his PPV's for that?
                Dat's right. on da haterz.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Dat's right. on da haterz.
                  Everyone hates on the greatest. MOney Mai is the greatest. He owns his own label and drives himself and is the greatest PPV boxer and better than Pakioow.

Comment

Gr8 fuckin thread homey. NSB is overpopulated by teenage fangirls who don't care to talk about boxing. Just racial/nationalistic bull****, bait/flame threads that should be in the dome, and bitchass **** about other men's $, PPV buys, purses, drawin power, etc.
                    100%. Most of these threads are pure Dome material, nothing else.

When I read about a boxer, I want to read what he did. Did he use feints to set up a shot, did he use good ring generalship? If I want to know what country he came from I'll look it up on boxrec.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                      And the funny thing is you TS have been doing it too. You should have used "WE" not "THEM".
                      It's called "parody" but thanks for playing

Comment

Working...
                      X