Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
    That reply is so appropriate.

Thanks for the correction

PWNED
    Wow, you sure got me good that time. Well done you.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
      Your mother's rancid, dog-devouring, AIDS-riddled vagina?

That is usually the come back of someone who feels like an idiot because they didn't know something that the other did, but opened their idiotic mouth before learning. Sensitive BB?

Comment

Your mother's rancid, dog-devouring, AIDS-riddled vagina?

We're not talking about your mother's ailment here, stay on topic.

Comment

I'm kidding, I'm kidding - it sucks.

Coming into NSB is like walking into a remedial class for 12-year-old tards. I can't believe the bull**** you sub-educated wankers spout day after day.

There are one or two good posters but 80% of you are a total waste of skin and oxygen. I don't know how half of you mother****ers even dress yourselves in the morning.

When I first joined this forum it had people that had watched the sport for more than two months... people who were older than 17... people who did bizarre, weird things like read books... gain knowledge... only post about things they knew about. Strange stuff like that.

I can't remember the last time I saw an adult discussion thread conducted in an adult way (hey, knee jerk repliers, there's your way in - quote that bit and then reply something like "yo... iz thiz an adultt thred then?")

The worst thing is the "fans of boxers". I've been watching the sport for 20+ years, I'm a boxing fan. Obviously I like some boxers more than others, but to continually post about the same two boxers over and over and over again... it's like Groundhog Day in here, only instead of Bill Murray trying to fornicate with Andie McDowell it's a bunch of ******s with a substandard education typing "who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" Who gives a ****???

I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about jabs, or feints, or even lateral ****ing movement. (Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

I could give a shout out to a few good posters, but most of you just need to be permabanned for being ******s.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic.
          You just don't know how to enjoy life... This forum will be dead if there are no ******s.. that what makes this forum interesting...

United States politics could not exists with only Democrats or just Republicans.. The 2 should always go together... Enjoy life to the fullest... be practical..

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
            That is usually the come back of someone who feels like an idiot because they didn't know something that the other did, but opened their idiotic mouth before learning. Sensitive BB?
            Yeah, I "got my feelings hurt" and "this forum is my life" and 150 other great comebacks from the "Book Of Generic Put Downs".

You're on fire, son

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              We're not talking about your mother's ailment here, stay on topic.
              Not bad.

Comment

Yeah, I "got my feelings hurt" and "this forum is my life" and 150 other great comebacks from the "Book Of Generic Put Downs".

You're on fire, son
                I would definitely buy a copy of "The Book of Generic Putdowns" if I saw it at the store. The chapter on one word insults is a waste of paper but overall still a solid purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  I would definitely buy a copy of "The Book of Generic Putdowns" if I saw it at the store. The chapter on one word insults is a waste of paper but overall still a solid purchase.
                  There's an entire three chapters devoted to explaining how by stealing someone else's joke gif on a google search rather than coming up with your own joke actually makes you wittier than the person who originally made it.

Comment

There's an entire three chapters devoted to explaining how by stealing someone else's joke gif on a google search rather than coming up with your own joke actually makes you wittier than the person who originally made it.
                    Ahh yes chapter 8, "Tips & Tricks for the Thick & Witless."

Comment

Over yours I'm afraid - he was being satirical.

Benny, parts of that thread - particularly the "lateral" bit - had me LOLing.
                      What! Only parts?

Slag "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X