Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=279255

This is a thread by butterball where he asked who had a bigger cock between Cotto and Clottey

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=271180

This is another thread he made asking How you felt watching Joe C kiss his dad

/Thread
    You don't get "satire", I take it, dumbo?

/You

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
      Wow. Right over your head.
      Over yours I'm afraid - he was being satirical.

Benny, parts of that thread - particularly the "lateral" bit - had me LOLing.

Comment

who cares how much money boxers make; i don't care if Oscar selld most PPV or Mayweather; just want to see a good boxingfight; i don't care if they drive Ferraris or if they have $1000 000 bling bling on;

Jesus since when has boxing to do with a boxers personal life;

Yea MAYBE MAYWEATHER IS MAKING MILLIONS AND YOU YOU LOVE HIM FOR THAT BUT WHAT ARE YOU EARNING WITH THIS BULL**** ; end of story!!!

freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
          You don't get "satire", I take it, dumbo?

/You
          No I get it but it's ironic that you make stupid threads like those knowing damn well people will respond making you no better than them.

Comment

I'm kidding, I'm kidding - it sucks.

Coming into NSB is like walking into a remedial class for 12-year-old tards. I can't believe the bull**** you sub-educated wankers spout day after day.

There are one or two good posters but 80% of you are a total waste of skin and oxygen. I don't know how half of you mother****ers even dress yourselves in the morning.

When I first joined this forum it had people that had watched the sport for more than two months... people who were older than 17... people who did bizarre, weird things like read books... gain knowledge... only post about things they knew about. Strange stuff like that.

I can't remember the last time I saw an adult discussion thread conducted in an adult way (hey, knee jerk repliers, there's your way in - quote that bit and then reply something like "yo... iz thiz an adultt thred then?")

The worst thing is the "fans of boxers". I've been watching the sport for 20+ years, I'm a boxing fan. Obviously I like some boxers more than others, but to continually post about the same two boxers over and over and over again... it's like Groundhog Day in here, only instead of Bill Murray trying to fornicate with Andie McDowell it's a bunch of ******s with a substandard education typing "who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" Who gives a ****???

I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about jabs, or feints, or even lateral ****ing movement. (Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

I could give a shout out to a few good posters, but most of you just need to be permabanned for being ******s.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic.
            is thiz an adult thread? no seriously dude you're absolutely right. and money maii makes more ppv. i always find it funny when the ******s discuss how much their man is making.

know why there are so many boxer fans instead of boxing fans? brace yourself, the answer is hard:

THIS FORUMS IS PACKED WITH FLAMING ****SEXUALS. This is the truth, most of these guys are rampant ***ots and I'm sorry if i offended any flaming ****sexuals with this words but it's absolutely true. And yes, being a *** is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              is thiz an adult thread? no seriously dude you're absolutely right. and money maii makes more ppv. i always find it funny when the ******s discuss how much their man is making.

know why there are so many boxer fans instead of boxing fans? brace yourself, the answer is hard:

THIS FORUMS IS PACKED WITH FLAMING ****SEXUALS. This is the truth, most of these guys are rampant ***ots and I'm sorry if i offended any flaming ****sexuals with this words but it's absolutely true. And yes, being a *** is gay.

A little odd coming from a guy with Brad Pitt as an avatar. Just saying....

Comment

sometimes you have to fight fire with fire

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  since when has boxing been about competition on who gets more PPV #? ...

you fucking mayweather fan MORONS are the reason why this forum keeps degrading itself every freaking day.

Even if he retires ''undefeated'' he still won't be consider the best ''PPV boxer ever''....

Oscar will still reign supreme .
                  Someone is missing the irony and sarcasm in Benny's post

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                    since when has boxing been about competition on who gets more PPV #? ...

you fucking mayweather fan MORONS are the reason why this forum keeps degrading itself every freaking day.

Even if he retires ''undefeated'' he still won't be consider the best ''PPV boxer ever''....

Oscar will still reign supreme .
                    Wen Money Maiii fort De La Hoya he did 1.4 million pay per views! When was the last time that Oscar De La Hoya did those kinds of numbers1?1/1!???

Comment

(Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X