No announcement yet.

I think Floyd Mayweather is jealous of Manny Pacquiao accomplishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im tires of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend

Comment

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend

Comment

Comment

I honestly doubt that Floyd is jealous of Manny. Floyd probably has more money and more *****, and he's still the most popular boxing figure right now. In regards to his image though, maybe. But i also doubt that he cares about that, or else he wouldn't be acting like a jackass everytime he sees a camera in front of him.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
                    ... Aside from the moneys, I think he really wish that peoples can praise him like they do Pacquiao. Mayweather is those kind of people that really like attention and if peoples praise him as the best it really makes him happy.
                    Please remind us how Manny became #1 P4P.

Thanks in advance.

ah

Comment

FOR REAL,im tires of the same thread

Comment

Working...
                      X