No announcement yet.

I think Floyd Mayweather is jealous of Manny Pacquiao accomplishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR REAL,im tireDs of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,..

Comment

MMMK then yep

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
        for real,im tireds of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,..
        i just tired of reading the same **** every day. All yall do is re word every thing yall say

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
          Let me share with you what happened. Apparently, you do not know.

Floyd Mayweather was #1 P4P. He "retired". When he checked out, they moved Manny up from #2 to #1.

Floyd came back. Had one fight. One. Yahoo put Mayweather back at #1. Ring put him at #2.

True Story.
          When Mayweather was still active P4P#1 was a toss up between Pacquiao and Mayweather. They put Mayweather at #1 because he was the more skilled fighter. Everybody know Floyd is the more skilled fighter of them two. That doesn't change anything about Pacquiao accomplishment. Floyd still wants to be like Pacquiao. He probaly hate that everybody view him as a chicken and ducker. He still wish he could have Pacquiao accomplishment to go with his 0's.

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
            FOR REAL,im tireDs of the same thread

FOR REAL,,im tireDs of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,.

Comment

Working...
            X