No announcement yet.

I think Floyd Mayweather is jealous of Manny Pacquiao accomplishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Floyd Mayweather is jealous of Manny Pacquiao accomplishment

Floyd wants to be call the best but for some reason he just doesn't have the courage in him to make all the great fights. He's probably always reading and hearing about how Manny is always fighting the best above his weight class. Aside from the moneys, I think he really wish that peoples can praise him like they do Pacquiao. Mayweather is those kind of people that really like attention and if peoples praise him as the best it really makes him happy.
    Last edited by civicvx; 10-19-2009, 01:41 PM.

Ya but when he feels really bad about it he has a giant house, big screen TVs, has blondes, maybe even sisters to sex him whenever he wants so...overall...he still has it pretty good.

Comment

Manny's fought just two fighters above his weight class.

Floyd just wants to know if it's actually true what people are saying about Pacqiuao.

Comment

i agree im sure he feels unappreciated for his accomplishments and wants to prove himself to the world by facing and defeating pacquiao but he also want dem greenbacks so hes gonna wait it out a bit to build up the hype globally.

Comment

dont u people get tired of makin the same threads and talkin about the same **** everyday

Comment

he had to go up 5 weight classes and fight bigger guys. against Barrera, Morales, Diaz, Hatton, Delahoya and now Cotto.

Mayweather is really jealous of what pacquiao's accomplishment. and you forgot Manny is richer tha Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
              Floyd wants to be call the best but for some reason he just doesn't have the courage in him to make all the great. He's probably always reading and hearing about how Manny is always fighting the best above his weight class. Aside from the moneys, I think he really wish that peoples can praise him like they do Pacquiao.
              Nah I dont think so.

People gotta remember, it's not as if Floyd is this dude who knows he should be fighting certain guys. He's been told he's the best since before he made it big, so when you're surrounded by a lot of people telling you that and are helping guide your career, you're not going to pay attention to skeptics or like how people here call it, 'Haters".

I know he thinks he can beat all these guys, he just doesn't see it as a necessity like most of us do.

Comment

lol im tires of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                  i agree im sure he feels unappreciated for his accomplishments and wants to prove himself to the world by facing and defeating pacquiao but he also want dem greenbacks so hes gonna wait it out a bit to build up the hype globally.
                  Pacquiao will be a good fight for Mayweather but most fans and Mayweather really need to know that Pacquiao is not the guy to make him the best. Pacquiao is just a small great fighter who happen to blot up to the welter that's just testing the welters out. To be a great like what Floyd wants to be, he has to make his own true accomplishment and fight the welters. Even right now if he was to fight the true welters, I think it's a little to late for him. He shoulds have fought Margarito when Margarito punk him out and fought Cotto when Cotto was undefeated. I think Floyd had the skill to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
                    lol im tires of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend
                    lets stop the same **** that aways been said

Comment

Working...
                    X