No announcement yet.

I think Floyd Mayweather is jealous of Manny Pacquiao accomplishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR REAL,im tires of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,.

Comment

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,...

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
        He came in the P4P spotlight when he fought the 3 big Mex back to back. That's what a true P4P warrior is. The P4P truth about Pac is when he signed to fight Dela Hoya. That's was a fight he was destine to lose. I always hear poeples say uhh, Dela Hoya was weight drained but that has nothing to do with it. Dela Hoya could of came in however he liked, that was just his choice. What really matter was Pacquiao signing a fight that he basiclly had no chance to win. The only peoples who believed he was going to win was his trainer and himself...that is a true P4P fighter
        Let me share with you what happened. Apparently, you do not know.

Floyd Mayweather was #1 P4P. He "retired". When he checked out, they moved Manny up from #2 to #1.

Floyd came back. Had one fight. One. Yahoo put Mayweather back at #1. Ring put him at #2.

True Story.

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
          FO REAL,im tireD of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend
          Man get out of the thread if you dont like it you act like a two year old looking for attention!

Comment

for real,im tires of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,...

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,.
            dam im right

Comment

damn im right again

Comment

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,..

Comment

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,..,,

Comment

FO REAL,im tires of the same thread

lets stop talking about my boy mayweather for at least a week, please. I was happy nobody mentioned him over the weekend,..

Comment

FOR REAL,im tireD of the same thread

Comment

Working...
                      X