Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that is very good news.

Comment

Originally posted by mighty_windir View Post
      i love you my brother, whatever you wish to do i'll support you to the end, thank god you're ok and i wish you nothing but the best to someone who never thought twice of facing the best. :
      very very well put!!,, i dont wanna see jermaine get ko'd anymore!
      He's a genuine dude.

Comment

Good to hear he is out of the hospital. As a fan i dont feel like seeing him go through another knockdown , i think he needs a year off to focus on his health.

Comment

Originally posted by radical View Post
          the man who beat hopkins twice, and took his undisputed middleweight titles.
          He'll go down as one of the best fighters of our era.
          i disagree with that!! I dont think he will go down as one of the best but he will be remembered for fighting whover was the top man at his time, a boxer we can all say has fought the top dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywoodphenom View Post
            he never ducked anyone? He never fought anyone, and still technically lost to corey spinks..
            he's fought pretty good opponents! Be serious. B-hop 2x, pavlik 2x, winky, lacy,spinks, abraham & FROCH!! Come on thats more then most in this tournament period!!!
            And about spinks u cant be serious!! U cant fight the middleweight champ and run the whole fight u gotta bring it to him and corey didnt period!!
            Last edited by EL ANIMAL; 10-19-2009, 03:21 PM.

Comment

cool.....enjoy Europe my dude!!.....and like some other posters have ALREADY stated.....JT NEVER ducked NOONE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                he didnt say he lost 4 in a row... he said hes been KOed in 3 of his last 4 fights.
                Yes he did. He said KTFO in 3 of his last 4 and lost 4 in a row.

Comment

Mans got class. Anyone else notice how much love JTs received even though he's lost? He'll never be remembered as an all time great or win another championship but he's respected for fighting the best. A lot of boxers could learn a few things from him.

Comment

yep gotta show some love for JT ...the guy is class personified..he could go into commentary you never kow

Comment

He should at the minimum step away from the tourney. Stay away from boxing completely for at least 6 months. Search his soul and if he finds he wants to give it one more crack, baby step into it to see how he feels.

He needs rest more than anything. After the rest he can decide if retirement is necessary. He cannot jump back in with top competition again right away. He needs some easy fights. Hell he deserves them.

Comment

Working...
                      X