No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor Congratulates Arthur Abraham on The Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arnold_jasper View Post
    That's the good thing left for JT to say. He can't say otherwise because he was clearly knocked out cold. So instead of making excuses like some fighters did if they lost, admit the defeat and congratulate the victor.
    By they way JT is not really a good fighter. His fights before hopkins are all han****ed. He just got lucky to have an unaccurate judges or a blind judges when he got the victory against hopkins. Hence, when he become the champion in the middleweight class, he faced the real obstacle n his way up. He faced kassim oma, cory spinks and winky wright. All of those fights, he have a hard time to get the victory. He won by only slim margin and in fact, he almost lost to wright. Never a single fight that he score a knock out when he was a champion instead, he got knocked out by Pavlik. In his comeback, there was'nt also a decisive victory that he ever recorded, all by slim unanimous or split decisions, instead again, he was knocked out by froch and recently by Abraham so badly. To sum it up, JT is no much to the real competitors. I remember Hopkins commented after the Pavlik fight when he got knocked out and I quiote: " I am not surprise because he is just a creation". I strongly agree with Hopkin. JT is just a creation and not a made man for himself in the history of boxing.

Hopkins talks ****,****phabic racist prick as he's.Heil Bernard!!

JT isn't a "creation",he managed to win a bronze medal in Sidney.

He deserved his shot against B Hop,knockin out Joppy and Marquez.
    Once again,the guy did his way.

Maybe some experts,fans thought Hopkins won,but many thought Taylor won the titles as well...

I personnaly think he lost the first and won the rematch.So at the end of the day,he reached to beat Hopkins once at least.

He was overhyped by HBO,but it was JT in the ring,not merchant,so show more repect especially in this moment....JT always fought his heart out.

Comment

Originally posted by dblaze9 View Post
      In my opinion, Jermain Taylor was never a good fighter. I always thought he got lucky against Hopkins
      If he hadn't been a good fighter he would have needed more than luck to beat Hopkins! Hopkins destroys fighters are aren't any good. You're being ridiculous.

Comment

He is a creation.

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Hopkins talks ****,****phabic racist prick as he's.Heil Bernard!!

JT isn't a "creation",he managed to win a bronze medal in Sidney.

He deserved his shot against B Hop,knockin out Joppy and Marquez.
        Once again,the guy did his way.

Maybe some experts,fans thought Hopkins won,but many thought Taylor won the titles as well...

I personnaly think he lost the first and won the rematch.So at the end of the day,he reached to beat Hopkins once at least.

He was overhyped by HBO,but it was JT in the ring,not merchant,so show more repect especially in this moment....JT always fought his heart out.
        To make a comment as mine against Taylor does not necessarily mean I am disrespecting him. It is my opinion just like anybodyelse who do so. I respect him as a person but as a fighter that's what I believe about him.

Anyway your reply further strengthen the fact that he is really a creation. In sydney, that is amateur, less competitive fighters involve, just a stepping stone to the real world of boxing. Marquez and joppy are all done fighters a rusty iron in the barn ready for disposal when Taylor fought them.

You admitted that he lost really to hopkins in the first fight but, a winner in the second. By and large, he was distined to be created when he fought hopkin in the first encounter, meaning the program is, aside from being knocked out, JT must be the winner. In the second fight, the same program, and it is more justifiable at this time because he is now the chamption.That's what happened. He is really a creation. Admit it man.
        Last edited by arnold_jasper; 10-22-2009, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X