No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor Congratulates Arthur Abraham on The Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
    Thats right and he deserves all credit for that! I always gave him credit. He's a tough cookie, you can't hold him down too long.
    The man who beat Hopkins TWICE, and took his Undisputed Middleweight titles.
    he'll go down as one of the best fighters of our era.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Good to hear he's doing okay. I hope he can bounce back from this. Taylor is one guy who is in desperate need of a tune up fight.
      too bad he's in the middle of a tournament.....

taylor's done, he doesn't need a tune-up fight. he needs to retire.

unlike what froch says, taylor isn't "jinxed," there is clearly something wrong with him, whether it be mental or physical.....dude just can't beat top comp. anymore. he should hang em up.

Comment

I'm glad to hear he's OK. I have no idea why but Taylor touches a soft spot in my heart. Probably because he seems like a genuinely good soul, I dunno what it is. This guy, to me, is the definition of what a boxer should be. Whatever he decides to do I'll be a supporter. Maybe it's time to call it a day. At the very least he needs to rebuild some confidence and avoid facing big punchers for a while. Pavlik X2, Lacy (not a particularly huge puncher but a tough dude with a 'never quit' attitude), Froch who he schooled until falling to pieces in the last few seconds, then the monster puncher Abraham, who of course he traveled half the way across the globe and stepped into the lion's den to battle. Man, what a warrior. Sure he ain't the best fighter in the wold, and sure there's been a couple of disputed decisions here and there, but overall there's little to nothing to dislike about him.

Good luck JT.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
          The man who beat Hopkins TWICE, and took his Undisputed Middleweight titles.
          he'll go down as one of the best fighters of our era.

2 disputed wins over hopkins is the man's biggest claim to fame....followed by draws or losses to other top fighters he's faced.....

not to kick a man while he's down, but you've got to be kidding me.....

Comment

he never ducked anyone? he never fought anyone, and still technically lost to corey spinks..

Comment

Originally posted by HollywoodPhenom View Post
              he never ducked anyone? he never fought anyone, and still technically lost to corey spinks..
              Give him some credit...he fought guys like Hopkins, Winky, and lost to the current MW champ and two SMW champs...he does deserve some credit.
              Taylor is a genuine nice guy and I wish him good luck in whatever he decides to do.

Comment

JT should continue in this tournament. He just got caught by one of the biggest punchers P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  JT should continue in this tournament. He just got caught by one of the biggest punchers P4P.
                  Was there sarcasm here? JT should immediately dip on the tourney. What happened with Froch and Pavlik?

Comment

I like jermain alot, i just think he should call it a day now. No doubt he's made a ton of money, he should enjoy early retirement whilst he still has his health.
                    He's fought everyone but in hte last few years he's suffered 3 horrific ko's where he's been battered into submission. I hope he retires with his health whilst he still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post

2 disputed wins over hopkins is the man's biggest claim to fame....followed by draws or losses to other top fighters he's faced.....

not to kick a man while he's down, but you've got to be kidding me.....
                      Youre an idiot. The first win was clear as hell and the second fight was also his. Fuq u and Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                      X