No announcement yet.

Luevano Will Not Agree To Fight Juanma in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
    Why would it be his biggest pay day? You have no clue once so ever to what Luevano gets paid so what are you talking about? Since when was Jaunma the money man? He ain't going to make **** against Jaunma.

lol simple u dumb ass.. cos it will have more ,0000.00 on it!!!!

I dont know where u have been.. but juanma like it or not.. gets paid more than luevano and thats obvious.....

caba, rojas, luevano, keep mentioning names... all of them wants a shot @ juanma.. and ... GLORY is not the reason..

Yes dip **** but Luevano does'nt want to go there just to be an opponent and I don't blame him. **** Jaunma who the **** wants to watch him again until he gives a rematch to Mtagwa or fights Cab's?

again you dip ****!! no seas masca bicho.!! if he doesnt wants to do it!! so be it!! but just wait and see. .how he make up his mind and says!! wtf.. im going there!!

Comment

What world class fighters has Jaunma ever KO'd?
      how many ppvs have luevano carried?

I dont know but so far.. juanma has a few for a bum.. that says a lot!

he gets paid when he fights... not millions obviously... but way way better than any 122 or 126 fighter..... but vazquez ....

Comment

MAY BE ITS GONNA BE HOMETOWN DECISION THATS WHY LUEVANO DONT WANT HIM FIGHT ON HIS TURF

Comment

he will fall for the money!

Comment

THe funny thing is when in PR has somebody being screwed in the cards?

When has somebody gone to PR and got robbed?

Comment

Luevano more than likely will ultimatly say yes.

This will be his biggest payday by far, his first healined event and a lot of exposure.

And after teh gift he got against Santiago he has no room to talk.

Comment

What world class fighters has Jaunma ever KO'd?
                When Juanma KO'd Ponce de Leon and Penelosa, not only were they world class fighters, but legetimate top ten contenders

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUZ View Post
                  MAY BE ITS GONNA BE HOMETOWN DECISION THATS WHY LUEVANO DONT WANT HIM FIGHT ON HIS TURF
                  Puerto Rico is not known for hometown decisions. If anyone knows of one please inform us.

Comment

bull **** I was there fro calderon vs Mayol ...

Really, hw about the last Calderon fight vs Mayol? And I was there you punk. There are a lot more of local decisions so shut the f u. Good decision by Luevano, dont let this old fart who manages Top rank control you career in a negative way. You're the champ so fight at a place you decide. Juanma is a ***** for not fighting Caballero and now his afraid of the cuban also. Who the **** he want's to fight? How about a match against mother teresa? ohhhhhhhhh, that will be a great ppv event and surely he will win...

Comment

Luevano should fight Mario Santiago and the winner should be the one to face Juanma in the summer at Madison Square Garden...

Comment

Working...
                      X