No announcement yet.

Luevano Will Not Agree To Fight Juanma in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    luevano is a boxer. Whle matgwa is a brawler. Juanma brawl against the brawler and got caught.
    did you mean a bum that can brawl has much bigger chance of beating lopez instead of a good boxer?????

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      [LEFT]
      huge pay day? with juan manuel lopez? not really. good pay day yes.
      compare to the ones luevano is getting right now.. I bet it will be huge

Comment

luevano is the champ and should get more respect,,we all know if the fight is close who's getting the decision...i can't even understand this fight taking place anyways,well yes i do,luevano leaves himself wide open,doesn't hit hard and after the bum matagwa did what he did to lopez,don't blame him for going after featherfisted luevano and run from caballer

Comment

I could see Luevano winning this. I wouldn't bet on it, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by paylapz83 View Post
            did you mean a bum that can brawl has much bigger chance of beating lopez instead of a good boxer?????
            mtagwa lose basically 8 rounds and the juan got caught with some punches. Matgwa was not outboxing juanma.

Comment

mtagwa lose basically 8 rounds and the juan got caught with some punches. Matgwa was not outboxing juanma.
              yeap,,,and i believe that steve was right on this one,cuz he has no punchers chance,the only way he can beat lopez is by using his technical skill in boxing
              and win by deciscion....

Comment

Good for Steve he's standing up for himself. Why would he go and get robbed in Puerto Rico and then get put on the shelf for who knows how long? Bob Arum is a crooked mother****er and he would rather have Jaunma win instead of Luevano. Jaunma is'nt losing a decision in PR and Steve is not a KO artist. It's a lose-lose situation for Luevano.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  well if hes not willing to fight to puerto rico ... then.. its a

for his biggest payday!! .

Im sure he will fight here!
                  Why would it be his biggest pay day? You have no clue once so ever to what Luevano gets paid so what are you talking about? Since when was Jaunma the money man? He ain't going to make **** against Jaunma.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    what do u mean lopez decline to fight there.... it has been very clear since a lot time ago that lopez next fight was going to be i nPuerto Rico.. this is not something that was thought last saturday!
                    Yes dip **** but Luevano does'nt want to go there just to be an opponent and I don't blame him. **** Jaunma who the **** wants to watch him again until he gives a rematch to Mtagwa or fights Cab's?

Comment

juanma will ko him so what's the big deal

What world class fighters has Jaunma ever KO'd?

Comment

Working...
                      X