No announcement yet.

Luevano Will Not Agree To Fight Juanma in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Preventing a loss at the hands of corruption > A huge payday. Simple as that.

And Lopez fans should be the LAST fans calling any other fighter a ducker and ***** because of one name: CABALLERO
    ermm...

Look for only one post in where I label luevano as a ducker...

I invite you sir.

The ducking on caballero is clear by arum.. he doesnt have faith in his fighter anymore... he wont risk juanma with him at least for now.. thats something that i have very clear. so.... maybe you are confusing me or I dont know..

straight questions...

straight answers!!

Comment

Luevano should be the very last person to talk **** about going to someone's backyard after the gift "W" he was awarded when he fought Santiago and never even looked for a rematch. On top of that he is NOT a draw anywhere, not even in his hometown, he is boring as **** to watch, he does NOT put asses on the seats, so he needs to shut the **** up and fight. At least in PR he will make serious money, which I'm pretty damn sure he needs living in California.

Comment

he doesnt have to worry..... for the judges or anything.. he wont see the scorecards!

Comment

juanma will ko him so what's the big deal

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
            Vasquez and Marquez ducked Cabellero !! But the media is pushing for them to save themselfs like lambs to Gamboa and Juanma, true story !!
            Yeah everyone knows Vasquez and Marquez ducked Caballero and instead took the easy paydays in their snooze fest triology.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              he doesnt have to worry..... for the judges or anything.. he wont see the scorecards!

so confident dude,,,luevano is much better boxer than mtagawa........

Comment

Originally posted by paylapz83 View Post
                mtgwa. caught me for surprise thats for sure!!!!!! but has no reverse..

I KNOW LUEVANO DOES...

and Im so confident.. that I will bet all my points against him!!what can happen??

that juanma lose... .. big deal!!

Comment

Originally posted by paylapz83 View Post
                  luevano is a boxer. Whle matgwa is a brawler. Juanma brawl against the brawler and got caught.

Comment

Preventing a loss at the hands of corruption > A huge payday. Simple as that.

And Lopez fans should be the LAST fans calling any other fighter a ducker and ***** because of one name: CABALLERO
                    huge pay day? with juan manuel lopez? not really. good pay day yes.

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by IwatchBoxing
                      Vasquez and Marquez ducked Cabellero !! But the media is pushing for them to save themselfs like lambs to Gamboa and Juanma, true story !!
                      Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
                      Yeah everyone knows Vasquez and Marquez ducked Caballero and instead took the easy paydays in their snooze fest triology.
                      owned......

Comment

Working...
                      X