Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luevano Will Not Agree To Fight Juanma in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont blame luevano for not taking the fight in pr where juanma is loved and him being the champion he has the right to decline fighting the opponent in his home town.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      Sometimes fighters have a following that no matter what if they keep winning no matter the opposition they keep on getting support. I still don't understand how he has become a PPV attraction and has headlined a couple of them against non-script opposition. I think promoters tend to look at steady money and try to find that Virgil Hill factor in some fighters. John Duddy was getting real close of being one of those. But the King of that right now is between Khan and JCC jr
      When you stop to think about it, Khan and Lopez are worse than JCC Jr because they are holding titles hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
        When you stop to think about it, Khan and Lopez are worse than JCC Jr because they are holding titles hostage.
        wrong khan and lopez actually have talent

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Matter of fact, if Luevano was from Houston and Lopez declined to fight there, would he be a ***** for it? ****outtahere
          ^^
          this...

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            wrong khan and lopez actually have talent
            That actually adds insult to the injury. There's nothing that gets on my nerves more than a guy who has talent, but won't test it against elite fighters. We already know Chavez Jr is a can. So to me, he deserves more of a pass for fighting cans since he doesn't hold a title. But I think it's bull**** that he's ranked as high as he is in the WBC.

Comment

JuanMa is still an obscure fighter and relatively unknown he is in no position to insist that defending champions come to him. Would the payday be more if Luevano went to PR? yes.......significantly more, enough to warrant Luevano taking the risk of being robbed on the cards? no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                That actually adds insult to the injury. There's nothing that gets on my nerves more than a guy who has talent, but won't test it against elite fighters. We already know Chavez Jr is a can. So to me, he deserves more of a pass for fighting cans since he doesn't hold a title. But I think it's bull**** that he's ranked as high as he is in the WBC.
                you have a point but juanma has already fought penalosa and ponce two guys who are not world beaters but are def not walkovers and juanma dominated them. i agree that juanma needs to step up within the next couple fights and fight caballero or gamboa if he doesnt fight either of the 2 within his next 2 fights i think he would be considered a dissapontment

Comment

lmmfao at the dumb ****s that think you can hold a title hostage in the u.s.

Comment

Working...
                  X