Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Asks IBF For An Exception To Maintain His Undisputed Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Asks IBF For An Exception To Maintain His Undisputed Crown

Undisputed heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk has requested the IBF grant him an exception to keep his rematch with Tyson Fury as another battle for undisputed supremacy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just give the Dubois v Hrgovic winner a dumbass interim belt and let the rematch happen. Everybody knows that's the right way to go.

Comment

I respect the IBF for enforcing mandatories. If Hrgovic agrees to a financial incentive and a guarantee then I don’t see an issue. Hopefully Daryl Peoples makes grants an exception due to the historical significance of the rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
        I respect the IBF for enforcing mandatories. If Hrgovic agrees to a financial incentive and a guarantee then I don’t see an issue. Hopefully Daryl Peoples makes grants an exception due to the historical significance of the rematch!
        The problem is their mandatory challengers are usually completely undeserving and only in the position because actually good fighters choose to pursue the WBA/WBC/WBO path instead.

Comment

Let Hrg fight DDD for the IBF belt. Then AJ can take it off Hrg, or Dubois, straight afterwards.
          It's great marketing for the winner of Usyk-Fury 2 to get it on with Joshua for Undisputed.
          If it's Fury-AJ then that's a huge stadium fight in London or Cardiff. Atmosphere electric.

Comment

Stop with the stripping BS. One champ. Weird folks here want to go back to the Lamon Brewster days.

Comment

Ibf looking to get paid

Comment

Originally posted by Scotland The Brave View Post
                Let Hrg fight DDD for the IBF belt. Then AJ can take it off Hrg, or Dubois, straight afterwards.
                It's great marketing for the winner of Usyk-Fury 2 to get it on with Joshua for Undisputed.
                If it's Fury-AJ then that's a huge stadium fight in London or Cardiff. Atmosphere electric.
                Sorry my friend, at the moment in the heavyweight division NO ONE gives a shyte about aj, ddd, krapovici etc. The money isn't with them.
                Fight in Cardiff??? NO ONE gives half a ****

Comment

IBF needs to use common sense here. Usyk fights everyone. Let him rematch Fury then make the mando.

Fans want one champ in each division, especially at HWT.

Comment

I believe that the IBF should cut Oleksandr Usyk some slack in allowing him to defend his undisputed heavyweight title in an immediate rematch with Tyson Fury.

After that, Usyk should basically relinquish that title rather than defending it. He could also offer Hrgovic some set aside money as well. However, it all begins and ends with the very unpredictable Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X