Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Usyk flag the Fury rematch and fight the IBF mando ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

It isn't about the money for you, because you ain't getting any of the money. If you were, you'd be singing a different song.
    Nah...id be happy with 80 mil or so in the bank and not have to get my face punched in for a living anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

Just to take Joseph Parker as an example, I'd love to see him win a title, fight in NZ again and tell the desert Turki it ain't always about the money.

That the Sauds think everyone has a price doesn't sit well with me.
      A Eden Park special and then drinks down the viaduct
      pollywog pollywog likes this.

Comment

I wonder what his motivation for belts are now after becoming undisputed in two weight classes and is 37 years old? His next best moves should be big business moves, money moves. He’s old and even though he just beat Tyson Fury, he does look past prime. If he fights until 40 like he claims, they should all be big money fights with the biggest HW names. Forget the belts, he won all of them in 2 weight classes already.

Fury II is good money
        Parker is good money
        Wilder is good money
        Joshua III is good money

If the sanctioning bodies don’t allow these, fck em. I think they’re all good fights anyway. Even though they’re all money fights, they’re all actually good fights too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I wonder what his motivation for belts are now after becoming undisputed in two weight classes and is 37 years old? His next best moves should be big business moves, money moves. He’s old and even though he just beat Tyson Fury, he does look past prime. If he fights until 40 like he claims, they should all be big money fights with the biggest HW names. Forget the belts, he won all of them in 2 weight classes already.

Fury II is good money
          Parker is good money
          Wilder is good money
          Joshua III is good money

If the sanctioning bodies don’t allow these, fck em. I think they’re all good fights anyway. Even though they’re all money fights, they’re all actually good fights too.
          - - Usyk needs to retire. He's made his $$$ and accolades out the kazoo. He has a family to raise in dangerous times and needs all his wits. Besides, as a Ukrainian War and Boxing Hero, he'll be able to work what ever he wants to do.

Let Blubber go crawling on hands and knew to fight AJ who certainly don't need him.

Comment

Fury II
            Parker
            Wilder in America or Zhang in China
            Ngannou

Retirement.

Hrgovic and others are not money fight. If Usyk fights on, money fights only.

Comment

IBF mentioned that he can file a motion and have it voted on to keep the belt for the rematch. I think they want their 3%

Comment

I don't know why it matters. Fury is the biggest fight possible and the best one legacy wise. Nobody cares about Hrgovic.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

A Eden Park special and then drinks down the viaduct
                  Maybe christen the new stadium they're building in Christchurch where i am.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

But once you got that isnt it about legacy ?

Usyk's belly doesnt seem greedy for money.
                    No. There is no got that. You always want more. They get hit for a living and careers do not last long, late 30s is considered old. It is always about making the most you can and all of us would be the same if in their position.

Usyk and his team def greedy for money too, i wrote on here that 30 percent offer video was all for show and he wasn't serious, it was obvious as the actual terms they wanted was for 2 fights, Usyks team never accepted 30 percent one off fight like people made out.i said back then their plan is to wait on Saudi, as Saudi did not want the fight till end of the year till the new arena was built. And thats exactly what happened Usyk waited out on the Saudi payday for Fury fight and got it
                    Last edited by Boxing 112; 05-22-2024, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Let's not confuse Promoters with Boxers...

As Usyk said when taking the stand at the post fight presser 'Promoters always lie.'

Comment

Working...
                      X