Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Usyk flag the Fury rematch and fight the IBF mando ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Usyk flag the Fury rematch and fight the IBF mando ?

Not that I'd want to see Dubious have another crack, but i think Hrgy starches him anyway.

Usyk could fight in Poland again and forego the desert Turki's money.

That would leave Princess Joshy jilted at the altar again but maybe he could grow a pair and fight Kabayel or Parker instead.

If he hates money yes. If he is indifferent or enjoys money no.

Comment

The IBF are just making their version of the title worthless & meaningless. Fck those guys...
      The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        If he hates money yes. If he is indifferent or enjoys money no.
        Usyk's said money isn't the goal and he's definitely not indifferent to his country.

Another morale booster for the troops in Ukraini and just up the road in Poland where he can train at home be close to his family. Maybe donate the proceeds to the war effort.

Sounds like he's had his fill of the desert and the Fury carny act.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
          Another morale booster for the troops in Ukraini and just up the road in Poland where he can train at home be close to his family. Maybe donate the proceeds to the war effort.
          That whole thing I'd argue he can inspire from afar with bigger caliber fights on bigger stages than he could do in Poland. His country is getting billions of dollars already idk that Usyk giving a mill or three helps all that much.

Comment

Usyk's said money isn't the goal and he's definitely not indifferent to his country.

Sounds like he's had his fill of the desert and the Fury carny act.
            Money is the first goal regardless of boxers claiming it isn't. That is why he refused the Wembley offer and waited for the Saudi offer for the fight. It worked out. He will take the rematch as that is his biggest payday

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

That whole thing I'd argue he can inspire from afar with bigger caliber fights on bigger stages than he could do in Poland. His country is getting billions of dollars already idk that Usyk giving a mill or three helps all that much.
              There's something about the troops seeing their hero up close and gestures like giving to the war effort showing a sacrifice that inspires greater than fighting in the desert for a bunch of cashed up camel jockeys.

Comment

Not that I'd want to see Dubious have another crack, but i think Hrgy starches him anyway.

Usyk could fight in Poland again and forego the desert Turki's money.

That would leave Princess Joshy jilted at the altar again but maybe he could grow a pair and fight Kabayel or Parker instead.
                But what would you do ???

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Money is the first goal regardless of boxers claiming it isn't. That is why he refused the Wembley offer and waited for the Saudi offer for the fight. It worked out. He will take the rematch as that is his biggest payday
                  But once you got that isnt it about legacy ?

Usyk's belly doesnt seem greedy for money.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

But what would you do ???
                    Just to take Joseph Parker as an example, I'd love to see him win a title, fight in NZ again and tell the desert Turki it ain't always about the money.

That the Sauds think everyone has a price doesn't sit well with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X