Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Consider Options Instead Of Immediately Demanding Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Consider Options Instead Of Immediately Demanding Rematch

Tyson Fury refused to commit to exercising his rematch clause to fight Oleksandr Usyk later in 2024
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess he's waiting for the war to be over

Comment

When the ref started counting I started praying for TF. That's drain bamage territory right there. Usyk had that man out on his feet. TF dint know who he was fighting when the bell rang.

That being said . . . Fury vs. Usyk 2 is must see tv. Fury could pull it off.

Comment

I think that was probably the best possible form fury could put in at this stage and he knows it.

He was **** up for this fight, he knew the threat Usyk presented and had 2x back to back training camps

He was very fortunate not to be stopped in the 9th round.

Fury's had a good career, I never gave him a hope in hell of coming back and beating Wilder when he was 400lbs.

Its a shame what his reputation has become but he's only got himself to blame.

I guess now it's a question of does he want or need that rematch money, because I don't see him being able to put in a better performance than that, at this stage.

Comment

I heard nothing in those comments that makes me think there is any other option for Fury than a rematch. This loss will sit horribly with him. Unless he is done, Usyk will see him immediately just like he had to with Joshua.

Comment

2 dominant wins vs Joshua. A clear win vs Fury. KTFO Dubois. His excellency might want to rethink that British fighters boast

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
              When the ref started counting I started praying for TF. That's drain bamage territory right there. Usyk had that man out on his feet. TF dint know who he was fighting when the bell rang.

That being said . . . Fury vs. Usyk 2 is must see tv. Fury could pull it off.
              Fury let this one slipped for sure imo. He was winning got complacent, careless and played so much. Didn’t imposed his will when he gained control.

i was so nervous in the 9th round i just prayed that fury wount get KTFO nevermind about getting the win.
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
                I think that was probably the best possible form fury could put in at this stage and he knows it.

He was **** up for this fight, he knew the threat Usyk presented and had 2x back to back training camps

He was very fortunate not to be stopped in the 9th round.

Fury's had a good career, I never gave him a hope in hell of coming back and beating Wilder when he was 400lbs.

Its a shame what his reputation has become but he's only got himself to blame.

I guess now it's a question of does he want or need that rematch money, because I don't see him being able to put in a better performance than that, at this stage.

I think you are probably right. Fury took on a lot of miles in the Wilder fights and Usyk will have the measure of him next time around. Obviously Usyk isnt getting any younger either but I think he is the better fighter just at a size disadvantage in this case. Ive always been very impressed with Usyk and he was fantastic tonight.

Comment

Then give the ****** Hrgovic vs DuBois winner an interim strap and then let the winner fight Usyk for the full title next instead of stripping Usyk's IBF belt.

Comment

Classic business tactic. Act like you're on the fence about making another 100 mil in the Usyk rematch and 2 AJ fights lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X