Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk - ESPN+/DAZN - Fight by Fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with fighters saying they do not want to fight in the UK anymore, only in Saudi?

Comment

• Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post
      Still struggling to digest how Kabayel just beat the living dog sht out of Sanchez…I got that one TOTALLY wrong just like Haney-Garcia.

Hope he doesn’t test positive for PEDs!
      I asked if I could change my pick right before it started but I got no response and therefore I did not do it. I am in tears here. I am going to get nothing today since the last one, I am going to leave it a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll

Well, it definitely had an effect.

The ref called break, Cordina stopped punching , and Cacace nailed him. Then the referee never made sure that Cacace went to a neutral corner on the knockdowns that followed.

Terrible job by this ref.
        Regardless....lets not rain on a mans parade. He did what he had to do and what he was allowed to do. Cordina had no answers tonight and the better man won. He should be free to enjoy his flowers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelda View Post
          What's with fighters saying they do not want to fight in the UK anymore, only in Saudi?
          Taxes?
          K-- K-- likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            "Everyone discredits this title" (IBO)
            Followed by him discrediting it himself by saying "now I've got a real, legitimate title".

Then criticised the UK. Then criticised Matchroom.

I get the feeling this guy might be making a few enemies. Not smart in a business as corrupt as boxing.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

• Wlad so biased, I hate nationalism in boxing, he knows Fury is better than both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                What's with fighters saying they do not want to fight in the UK anymore, only in Saudi?
                Money... but it's a big gamble ****ting on your domestic scene. You never know when you might need it.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Taxes?
                  Impuestos

Comment

• Leshkau Jai...Cheeehooo!!!
                    Last edited by pollywog; 05-18-2024, 04:01 PM.
                    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      "Everyone discredits this title" (IBO)
                      Of course they do, and they should because the IBO is a joke, but from his own perspective he (the reigning IBO champion) just knocked out the reigning IBF champion. So you can understand why in his own mind the IBO is legitimate.

Comment

Working...
                      X