Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Send John Fury Back To The U.K.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Travellers are a different sort of lot. The End.
    blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

This fight is not happening apparently Tyson was seen with crutches yesterday , the Fury's are so scared of a lose its ridiculous, this was a stunt to save his 0 because this is the most overrated hypejob in boxing history who hasn't faught one young confident fighter in his life and has the public fooled into thinking they are special and made a fortune doing so , he has zero skill , **** the Fury's if he doesn't fight this weekend he should just go off into retirement and let the fools think he was great , the great white duck, made a career out of fight over the hill fighters , old man beater and looked bad doing so too, fat clumsy fool

Comment

I mean I know probox tv now owns boxingscene but idiots like Lance pugmire need to save their own opinions , let alone put them on the title of articles smh stick to writing and informing NEUTRALLY, clown
        bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
          The English like to make an embarrassing circus and sideshow out of the fight game. Remember the David Haye glassing incident, or Billy Joe Saunder's kid punching Willie Monroe in the nuts?
          that was comic gold - his kid is a chip of the old block

Comment

As an Englishman, i apologise on behalf of our nation for the actions of this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
              This fight is not happening apparently Tyson was seen with crutches yesterday , the Fury's are so scared of a lose its ridiculous, this was a stunt to save his 0 because this is the most overrated hypejob in boxing history who hasn't faught one young confident fighter in his life and has the public fooled into thinking they are special and made a fortune doing so , he has zero skill , **** the Fury's if he doesn't fight this weekend he should just go off into retirement and let the fools think he was great , the great white duck, made a career out of fight over the hill fighters , old man beater and looked bad doing so too, fat clumsy fool
              Lol "Tyson was seen with crutches yesterday". You mean when he showed up for a TV appearance with crutches to troll morons like you? Holy crap you're ******.

Comment

who actually gives a chit - the fighters are all that matters. This is the fight game, you can't expect everybody connected to the fighters to be saints. For what its worth I think John Fury is don. If I was built like a tank and had that near unstable aggression in me that Jon Fury has at age 59 I'd me a happy man. Fury, Fury, Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

He gouged a man's eye out, and then went for the other eye! That is absoloute savagery.

Not sure why people are surprised by anything he's done.
                  The guy stuck it on John first and was getting the better of it apparently. It was a fight at a car auction where both guys were there to buy cars. what would you expect him to do, let the guy kick his head in? Its win by any means in my book. There's no rules in wildlife so why should there be rules in humanity

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                    The English like to make an embarrassing circus and sideshow out of the fight game. Remember the David Haye glassing incident, or Billy Joe Saunders’ kid punching Willie Monroe in the nuts?
                    Mike Tyson, Zab Judah, Dirrell Brothers, Caleb Plant, Adrien Broner

Had enough?

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Lol "Tyson was seen with crutches yesterday". You mean when he showed up for a TV appearance with crutches to troll morons like you? Holy crap you're ******.
                      If Fury gets the W, it's gonna be like going back to 2016 when ***** won the election, butthurt everywhere, it'll be hilarious!
                      blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X