Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Send John Fury Back To The U.K.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Send John Fury Back To The U.K.

Before the Tyson Fury-Oleksandr Usyk fight reaches the emotional crescendo of the news-conference face-off or the dramatic tension of the weigh-in, someone in power ought to think of sending home Fury's father, John Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Since he's in Saudi Arabia, I say, respect their laws and flog him.

And then send him back to UK, where he belongs.​

tumblr_mlohzizpq41qimfrko1_5001.gif
    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
      Since he's in Saudi Arabia, I say, respect their laws and flog him.

And then send him back to UK, where he belongs.​

tumblr_mlohzizpq41qimfrko1_5001.gif
      I couldn't agree more with you. He should be taught a lesson once again.
      MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

We don't want him back here, thanks

Comment

"securing the attention that a narcissist craves" = a narcissist securing the attention that a godawful Youtube boxing match desperately needed.

"That attitude didn’t work out so well for John Fury in 2011, when he got into a brawl with an acquaintance and gouged out one of the man’s eyeballs" = The attitude worked out just dandy for John, not so much for his acquaintance.

WE LIVE FOR BLOOD & GUTS #undisputedpromo

Comment

I never understand why so many people seem to think that England should be a dumping ground for illegal people such as this out of control idiot . The offence he committed should send him back to prison as it was clear for all to see. It does nothing for the sport or society to have thugs such as he walking around and blatantly getting away with violent acts .The man is not only a bully but to most a complete misfit . Tyson best summed it up when he saw the blood on his forehead and said ...'what you been doing you silly c/unt ' Nothing should be allowed take away from from sports biggest prize , especially a 'silly c/unt'
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

no charges pressed? surely he committed a crime; he could go away for a long arse time!
              come on, no charges pressed???

Comment

He wasn't even that tough as a boxer
                pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

John is not a good father, he's a detriment to his son at every corner.

In my opinion Fury should have bought Peter back for this fight, squashed the beef.

This is one fight where Fury can't mess about and hope to ride his luck through it, Peter knows him intricately and understands Usyk's style.

Instead it's chief clown Sugar Hill and big John in the corner oh my days

Comment

Johnny fury is British hero

Comment

Working...
                    X