Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you excited for Usyk vs Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, first undisputed fight in the HW division in what? Twenty five years? That’s more than enough for me to have an excitement factor.

Usyk by clear (though contested close) decision.

Comment

Yeah, its an exciting fight, I could see an argument for how either guy wins and we'll just have to find out what materializes.

Comment

Extremely excited but given the time of day I doubt I’ll catch it live so can’t get hyped about it.

fights really should be prime time.

Comment

I'm not feeling excited and I don't know why. I'll still be watching it.

Comment

I'll be watching and rooting for Fury.

But excited to watch ... i guess , kinda , sorta.

I know i'll get shet for it.
            But i'm more excited for the Wilder / Zhang fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Aren’t they both done with sparring? Fight is 1 week away. At this point I think the fight is in the safe zone.
              This is Fury. We will see.

Comment

Not really to be honest, I think usyks getting old (37) for the style he has. he laboured past dubois in spots last time out and wasn't as nimble on his feet or using his lead hand feints like he did against AJ. A couple years ago the fight would be more interesting to me.

I was more excited for bivol/beterbiev. For now I'm looking forward to seeing Crawford/madrimov

Comment

Absolutely, Fury looks to take that fight seriously, can Usyk overcome the giant Fury? Will the fight be scored fairly with whats on the line, Turki seems to be best friends with Fury and is already talking about AJ vs Fury.

Comment

Can’t wait…I want to place a small bet on Usyk winning the fight, but I have a gut feeling that Fury will pull it off.

Comment

Yes but I was more excited about Bivol-Beterbiev...also Fury's underperformance against Ngannou didn't help matters either.

Comment

Working...
                      X