No announcement yet.

Are you excited for Usyk vs Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you excited for Usyk vs Fury?

This fight is next week but I don’t see it getting the attention I think it should get. If there’s a winner, this will mark the first ever Ring, WBC, WBA, WBO, and IBF undisputed champion in the heavyweight division (4 belt era).

I don’t see a lot of threads about it on page 1, so i’m helping to change that instead of just b/tching about it.

I think this fight will go all 12 rounds and it’s likely going to be close.
    Smash Smash likes this.

No. Not at all.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      This fight is next week but I don’t see it getting the attention I think it should get. If there’s a winner, this will mark the first ever Ring, WBC, WBA, WBO, and IBF undisputed champion in the heavyweight division (4 belt era).

I don’t see a lot of threads about it on page 1, so i’m helping to change that instead of just b/tching about it.

I think this fight will go all 12 rounds and it’s likely going to be close.
      - - Blame the promoters. Anything involving the Mob Affiliated Blubber these days stinks to high heavens. It's debatable if he even makes the scratch line.

Comment

I will be excited when I see they both in the ring with the ring announcer.

The same goes for Bivol - Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          I will be excited when I see they both in the ring with the ring announcer.

The same goes for Bivol - Beterbiev.
          Aren’t they both done with sparring? Fight is 1 week away. At this point I think the fight is in the safe zone.

Comment

i think i should be more excited than i am about it actually thinking about it, not sure why that is tho

maybe the ngannou fight took a bit of shine off fury & i think he may be over the hill, not sure

fury may prove me wrong but ive switched my pick to usyk outworking fury to take a very close decision, if the judges get it right that is of course

Comment

fight will most likely be boring but obviously looking forward to it still to see what plays out... pretty much 50/50 with the bookies now

Comment

I'm a HW fan above all other divisions, so yes, of course I'm excited for this fight. Once again I'm picking against Usyk and I hope I'm wrong once again.

Comment

He could you not be? Number 1 vs number 2, both undefeated and both future hall of famers
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Szef Szef like this.

Comment

No, Fury's going to make it an ugly fight

Comment

Working...
                    X