No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Rise And Fall Of Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephankotyk View Post

I'm from Ukraine, so i know a thing or two about what is happening in my country for last 10 years. I can educate you every day of the week and twice on weekend.
    And dont even start bs about ****S, biolabs, NATO proxy wars, protection of russian speaking, coz it wont be even fun to debunk that staff.
    So . . . Because you're "from Ukraine" you know the ins and outs of geopolitricks and I shouldn't even claim to understand what NATO is doing to your homeland?

NATO is evil and a product of the military industrial complex. If YOU don't know and understand that then there is no reason to try to get you to understand. I'm an American and I totally understand that my government is propagating war on every front because 90% of our government is bought and paid for by warmongers
    dirty fingers dirty fingers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

The number of people who liked this comment is very encouraging for the future. Crimea, in any fair election, would overwhelmingly vote to be part of Russia,
      people probably vote the way whoever in running the place want them to vote possibly

Comment

He’s a member of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church which has direct ties with the Russian Orthodox Church. They promote the victory of the “Holy Rus”.

His former olympic team mates have been pretty critical of him:

Gvozdyk said they can ask trainers and boxers in Ukraine if he’s really a Ukrainian hero and the he doesn’t communicate with him.

Taras said he doesn’t speak up and that the Church brainwashed him.

Wlad said he had no patriotism after showing up with his city’s flag instead of Ukraine’s after beating Commey.

And former champ Serhiy Dzinziruk said he’s persona non grata.

Alex Krassyuk, the promoter of Usyk, says that he promotes the unification of Russia and Ukraine and that lost him fans.

https://sundaylongread.com/2024/05/0...thodox-church/

Comment

Working...
        X