No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Rise And Fall Of Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

I understand the someone went into your house part, let any country surround the USA with missiles and other poo and let's see what you say then.

Russia was provoked and I am against this and all wars.
    Do you even know Ukraine's place in history?

The breadbasket of the USSR, due to having the majority of the world's black soil. Technology center too. Crimea was a huge tourist destination for the area and obviously has Black Sea access. Donetsk and the Donbas region is a huge coal source. Etc. Etc.

Though Ukraine asserted its independence decades ago, it has always stayed under the thumb of Russia. When the people kicked out corrupt Yanukovich, *****'s lackey, ***** saw that the Ukrainian people wanted to break away from his sphere and choose their own European destiny.

***** saw that Ukraine was in turmoil and took advantage of the chaos by claiming Crimea. He was already there, as part of it was leased from Ukraine as a Russian military base.

And dont tell me any Russian propoganda about it. I was living in Ukraine then and saw plenty.

When the world didn't push back, he made the calculated decision to grab more. Why? Because, as ***** has said, he wants the old soviet times back. Plus, Ukraine is a very strategic country. And if the people won't allow you to pull the puppet strings anymore, you have to force the issue.

Provoked? Dude, it's empire building.

You think that just because Ukrainian people decide they want their own democracy, that means the US is pulling strings?

Do you want Canada telling you what to do? Neither do they want Russia controlling their country anymore.

But when a slave turns on his master, how is he handled?

Provoked. Pssh. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Have you any idea the size difference between Loma and Ryan Garcia?
      I don't agree with what that guy said, but the size difference is part of his problem.

Loma walks around at 135, right? Everybody else is cutting 20 pounds for weigh-in. So even though he's 135, he's not the same kind of 135. That 20 pounds makes a big difference on fight night.

That's the old conversation about when guys should weigh in and stuff. As it stands, he's a master at maneuver. The other thing, which others have said, is letting off the gas i syead of crushing it.

He sort of did it against Nakatani, pausing and asking Nakatani's corner if they were gonna stop it. It was weird but didn't sting him then.

But against Lopez and Haney it gave him an L.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

Do you even know Ukraine's place in history?

The breadbasket of the USSR, due to having the majority of the world's black soil. Technology center too. Crimea was a huge tourist destination for the area and obviously has Black Sea access. Donetsk and the Donbas region is a huge coal source. Etc. Etc.

Though Ukraine asserted its independence decades ago, it has always stayed under the thumb of Russia. When the people kicked out corrupt Yanukovich, *****'s lackey, ***** saw that the Ukrainian people wanted to break away from his sphere and choose their own European destiny.

***** saw that Ukraine was in turmoil and took advantage of the chaos by claiming Crimea. He was already there, as part of it was leased from Ukraine as a Russian military base.

And dont tell me any Russian propoganda about it. I was living in Ukraine then and saw plenty.

When the world didn't push back, he made the calculated decision to grab more. Why? Because, as ***** has said, he wants the old soviet times back. Plus, Ukraine is a very strategic country. And if the people won't allow you to pull the puppet strings anymore, you have to force the issue.

Provoked? Dude, it's empire building.

You think that just because Ukrainian people decide they want their own democracy, that means the US is pulling strings?

Do you want Canada telling you what to do? Neither do they want Russia controlling their country anymore.

But when a slave turns on his master, how is he handled?

Provoked. Pssh. Whatever.

Whatever you say, it was provoked.

Comment

I see this article spends a lot of time on Loma’s religious affiliation to the Orthodox Church. What it fails to mention is that members of this long standing religious organization have been under attack by the ultra-Ukrainian nationalists. There’s nothing wrong with patriotism in a time of war, but sometimes people succumb to irrationality and the overzealous persecution of others. Many countries are guilty of this when at war, be a Cold War or a hot war. Alex, Usyks manager, had a long standing dislike of Loma, primarily because he hasn’t denounced and condemned all Russians. Loma has asked for peace and the end of the war rather than the death of all enemies, and this has ruffled a fire feathers for some reason.

Comment

I haven't posted in years. However i was compelled to login in and say STFU to this lame ****ing writer. Talk to me after this W... Loma FanBoy for life!!!!!!

Comment

Matt , Ur a *****, don't ever write on BOXING AGAIN!!!! ***This Comment AGED WELL***.....

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

If somebody breaks into your house, are you gonna willingly let them pillage everything and everyone there?

Even the Bible says a house can't be robbed unless the intruder shackles the man of the house first. You dont surrender that: your house, your family, your country. Better to lose your life defending what matters most.

The world is hard. People die everyday, and each one of those people matters to God. But you dont surrender to tyrants just because they kill people. ***** came in killing and will kill as long as, as many as, and whenever he wants.

I always told my kids, there's lots of stories about people getting jacked. Sometimes the attacker then tells them to get in the trunk or put on some cuffs. That's your last best chance to fight for everything. Once your tied up, you're at their mercy.

Except this is a whole country full of people who have a God-given right to exist and live their own lives on their own land, without being attacked.

"Here, take Crimea. Oh, now here, take a larger part of our country and people. It doesn't matter how many of us youve brutally killed, that youre attacking civilian targets daily, or that youre here unjustifibly..."

"The guy on BoxingScene says we don't have a chance, so just take it all and do with us whatever you wish. There's no use in fighting back."

That's food for thought.
                that house has always been owned by the landlords Russia ……..Kharkiv , Odessa east of the Dneiper river is Russian through and through….if Ukraine had been good tenants they would not be evicted like they are now and America and it’s dirty money grabbing politicians have caused this eviction…….Nato should have stayed the hell out of the tenants house
                Last edited by The plunger man; 05-12-2024, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Looks like this article isn't aging all that well...
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

The author is baiting Loma. Doubt cast over his loyalty is what Ali faced, too, in his day over Vietnam.

Different era. . .same kinds of fools doing the dirty work of power.

Comment

Congratulations for a 1000% bull**** article

Comment

Working...
                      X