No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Rise And Fall Of Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Rise And Fall Of Lomachenko

The last time Ukraine's Vasiliy Lomachenko won a world title fight was in the summer of 2019 when he turned back the spirited challenge of Luke Campbell in London. Coincidentally or not, it was also the last time he chose to wear the blue and yellow colours of his country's flag on his shorts and gloves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lomo's stance on the war makes me like him even more. There is NO WAY Ukraine can win this war. Prolonging it only prolongs the killing. End it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Skillman View Post
      Lomo's stance on the war makes me like him even more. There is NO WAY Ukraine can win this war. Prolonging it only prolongs the killing. End it now.
      If somebody breaks into your house, are you gonna willingly let them pillage everything and everyone there?

Even the Bible says a house can't be robbed unless the intruder shackles the man of the house first. You dont surrender that: your house, your family, your country. Better to lose your life defending what matters most.

The world is hard. People die everyday, and each one of those people matters to God. But you dont surrender to tyrants just because they kill people. ***** came in killing and will kill as long as, as many as, and whenever he wants.

I always told my kids, there's lots of stories about people getting jacked. Sometimes the attacker then tells them to get in the trunk or put on some cuffs. That's your last best chance to fight for everything. Once your tied up, you're at their mercy.

Except this is a whole country full of people who have a God-given right to exist and live their own lives on their own land, without being attacked.

"Here, take Crimea. Oh, now here, take a larger part of our country and people. It doesn't matter how many of us youve brutally killed, that youre attacking civilian targets daily, or that youre here unjustifibly..."

"The guy on BoxingScene says we don't have a chance, so just take it all and do with us whatever you wish. There's no use in fighting back."

That's food for thought.
      Last edited by BustedKnuckles; 05-11-2024, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous

People said the same thing about Vietnam and Afganistan (twice). Perhaps you shouldn't be an armchair general.
        If you're making a point, it's lost on me
        bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

People said the same thing about Vietnam and Afganistan (twice). Perhaps you shouldn't be an armchair general.
          America lost both these wars.
          fifth_root N/A bimhead bimhead like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
            "Here, take Crimea. Oh, now here, take a larger part of our country and people. It doesn't matter how many of us youve brutally killed, that youre attacking civilian targets daily, or that youre here unjustifibly..." That's food for thought.
            No it's not. Most of these regions' people voted to be a part of Russia.

Comment

If somebody breaks into your house, are you gonna willingly let them pillage everything and everyone there?

Even the Bible says a house can't be robbed unless the intruder shackles the man of the house first. You dont surrender that: your house, your family, your country. Better to lose your life defending what matters most.

The world is hard. People die everyday, and each one of those people matters to God. But you dont surrender to tyrants just because they kill people. ***** came in killing and will kill as long as, as many as, and whenever he wants.

I always told my kids, there's lots of stories about people getting jacked. Sometimes the attacker then tells them to get in the trunk or put on some cuffs. That's your last best chance to fight for everything. Once your tied up, you're at their mercy.

Except this is a whole country full of people who have a God-given right to exist and live their own lives on their own land, without being attacked.

"Here, take Crimea. Oh, now here, take a larger part of our country and people. It doesn't matter how many of us youve brutally killed, that youre attacking civilian targets daily, or that youre here unjustifibly..."

"The guy on BoxingScene says we don't have a chance, so just take it all and do with us whatever you wish. There's no use in fighting back."

That's food for thought.
              Great post. Totally agree.

Comment

Well, Russia lost one of them and America lost the other 2. That is exactly my point. The larger invader that everyone thought would win lost. Russia's performance in the invasion of Ukraine gives no reason to think they will face a different fate now.
                Russia lost none.

The exit from Afghanistan was a planned one due to the main objective being complete and was an organised one, unlike American.

The fate of Russia now is certain: five regions of Ukraine already joined it voluntarily and all the rest will follow.

Comment

That's food for thought.
                  I never get political on this forum except for now. Guys like you buy up the B.S from the mainstream media. I am no fan of ***** but do a little independent research and your eyes will be widened. Secretly putting bases in Ukraine. Expecting ***** to accept nukes 40 miles from Moscow. The elements of ****sm in Ukraine. Check out the human rights abuses in Ukraine before the conflict. Some will say it's conspiracy theories. Of course they will. The C.I.A actually coined the term. I'll get off my soapbox now. Thanks and have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

Russia lost none.

The exit from Afghanistan was a planned one due to the main objective being complete and was an organised one, unlike American.

The fate of Russia now is certain: five regions of Ukraine already joined it voluntarily and all the rest will follow.
                    "Voluntarily". Just wow. This is like when people voluntarily come out of their pockets at the barrel of a gun. It's like how Russin citizens "voluntarily" elected ***** for a fifth time. Yes, it's all voluntary and just as they say it on RT News.
                    xiddd0r xiddd0r likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X