No announcement yet.

Vasly Lomachenko vs George Kambosos - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Which is sad. This is a 36 year old Lomachenko. But he didn’t look 36 tonight so maybe Tank will wait another year or 2.

I think Lomachenko called out Tank as far back as 2017 iirc. 7 years ago. Crazy.
    You could see some speed decline if you look or i would say fludity in his movment speed. I thought the quickest he looked at 135 was against Devin a year ago with his in and out style.

Comment

• Originally posted by madhive View Post
      What is Bradley talking about that was a sternum shot not a liver shot.
      Exactly. Bradley is terrible. I was really enjoying this fight, but really wish Tim Bradley would just shut up. I lost track of how many times he said 'Tess". Loma keeps changing levels, Tess. He's applying pressure simply with his footwork, Tess. So annoying.
      dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Loma does not look 36 years old. Handspeed, reflexes, foot speed, all still there humming on all cylinders.
        That's the danger though: Loma's style relies on athleticism, and he can't fight any other way. I think he's too short to make significant adjustments to his style; he needs to be a speedy swarmer in order to get things done. He's a high IQ boxer, but his body will eventually fail him and he won't want to be in front of a big puncher when that epiphany happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Former UNDISPUTED champion, bruh. Don’t you value undisputed status?
          Kambosos is a bum he was the definition of lucky when a sick Teo fought in the dumbest way possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

Kambosos is a bum he was the definition of lucky when a sick Teo fought in the dumbest way possible.
            If Kambo is a bum , what the fugh are you ???
            Oh yeah I forgot you a kunt Regina

Comment

If he's a bum what does that make Munguia?
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Fegge ****ting up a thread again.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post

If he's a bum what does that make Munguia?
                  That kunt Regina won’t know the difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_
                    Teo fought a Loma who just came off shoulder surgery, so? List of why things are sometimes not perfect can go on and on.
                    Yeah but he’s Latino
                    And we all know Regina loves Latino cogh

Comment

• Pretty impressive beat down. Loma still seems to have that ability to switch to those extreme, odd angles in quick fashion but I suspect he's not as smooth or quick as he used to be. He also probably requires a lot more breathing room and pauses during his fights to make sure he catches his wind,....even though it appears that he doesn't. A small guy at 36 years old moving like he does is extremely impressive. What other small guy was fighting like that at 36?! I can't see him fighting like this much longer at all. He's already old for a fighter of his size.
                      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X