Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Even If Victorious Over Usyk, Fury Will Still Have Two Boxes Left To Tick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
    An over the hill Holyfield nearly beat you. A prime Holyfield surely would have. Lewis comparing himself to beating guys prime for prime is a joke. Holyfield-lewis 2 was close and Holy had already been through 2 Tyson fights and 3 Bowe fights among many other wars.

Holyfield is the best of the era easy .
    Over the Hill? It was less than 2 years after the Tyson fights, and only 15 months after the beating he gave Moorer.

And what's it matter if Lewis/Holyfield 2 was close? The first one wasn't (hell, the second one wasn't either. It was jsut closER than the first)

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
      I like Lewis and rare him among the best fighters, but he should have fought Vitali again and should have fought Bowe to prove he was the absolute best. He stays there, among the best ones, but differently from Ali, there can still be arguments.
      I don't remember Lennox dropping his belt in the garbage and getting laughed at all the way to the army

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
        Not even Parker is thinking about that
        Lololololol
        https://youtu.be/gr9UT8XCPQQ?feature=shared

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

im reading from this that fury paid step aside money to himself lol
          ———
          Ha ha ha!!! That was an epic fail on my part. I meant Tyson paid Lennox Lewis
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

It's Heavyweight boxing. It can happen. He reversed those losses, even if the McCall fight was unsatisfactory.

Lewis earned his status. No-one else was willing or able to do that.
            ———
            I was just responding to the statement saying that “Lewis beat everyone he faced”. While it is true, it is also conveniently leaving out context.
            For context, Calzaghe and Floyd beat everyone they fought. That is a true statement.
            Lewis got knocked out by two journeymen. I am not knocking on him, I like Lewis and he is an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ———
              I was just responding to the statement saying that “Lewis beat everyone he faced”. While it is true, it is also conveniently leaving out context.
              For context, Calzaghe and Floyd beat everyone they fought. That is a true statement.
              Lewis got knocked out by two journeymen. I am not knocking on him, I like Lewis and he is an ATG
              Were all know that context though.

There's plenty of context to apply to Floyd and Joe's careers too.

It's pretty hard going to expand every statement. So I just went with a fact, as you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Were all know that context though.

There's plenty of context to apply to Floyd and Joe's careers too.

It's pretty hard going to expand every statement. So I just went with a fact, as you did.
                ————
                If Lewis hadn’t lost the way he did, we wouldn’t be having this conversation, but I don’t disagree with you.
                Toffee Toffee likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X