Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Even If Victorious Over Usyk, Fury Will Still Have Two Boxes Left To Tick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    Lennox beat everyone he faced. And he faced most of them.

Sure he could have fought Tyson earlier - but then you could reverse that... Tyson could have fought Lewis earlier.

He could have fought Bowe, but of course Bowe could have fought Lewis.

These guys had an equal chance of being proven the best, but only one man actually did it.

You don't have to beat everyone in their prime. That's never going to happen. You just have to prove yourself the best.

This article seems to be focused on Fury... but what happens if Usyk wins? He's completed the game hasn't he?
    ———
    When you say he beat everyone he faced, you are not stating one thing - he got KO’d by two of the guys he faced.
    Sure he beat them in rematches BUT he also got KTFO by those two journeymen.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

It won't matter for him. He will have more than enough money.
      You talk like you know Fury personally
      Lol
      You can't speak for or on behalf of Tyson Fury buddy
      Who knows how much more $$$ Fury wants in his life

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ———-
        Tyson paid Fury step-aside money l]
        im reading from this that fury paid step aside money to himself lol

Comment

lennox is saying he needs to fight Usyk twice before we even seen the first fight, no he doesnt need to fight him twice if the first win is a legitimate and clear win. Im tired of rematch clauses and chit. Tyson had to fight Wilder 3 damn times and the court cases prevented the Tyson-AJ fight the fans really wanted to see all due to ****** rematch clauses.

We end up seeing rematches nobody asked for and then when you get an Usyk legitimately knocked out by Dubois he doensnt rematch him.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

You talk like you know Fury personally
            Lol
            You can't speak for or on behalf of Tyson Fury buddy
            Who knows how much more $$$ Fury wants in his life
            You say this because you want Fury to fight AJ.

But I am telling you, since when Fury cares what do the fans want?

Since when Fury cares about challenges? You are naive.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

You say this because you want Fury to fight AJ.

But I am telling you, since when Fury cares what do the fans want?

Since when Fury cares about challenges? You are naive.
              You're entitled to your opinion as i am entitled to mine
              Fury changes his mind every other week
              One minute Fury says Usyk is a middle weight that can't beat him....
              Next week
              Usyk is gonna be a big challenge for him
              I'm a Boxing Fan not a Fury Fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ———
                When you say he beat everyone he faced, you are not stating one thing - he got KO’d by two of the guys he faced.
                Sure he beat them in rematches BUT he also got KTFO by those two journeymen.
                It's Heavyweight boxing. It can happen. He reversed those losses, even if the McCall fight was unsatisfactory.

Lewis earned his status. No-one else was willing or able to do that.

Comment

So lets say Fury beats Usyk and there's no rematch because the desert turki wants Fury AJ.

The turki offers what ?...200 mil, 300 mil half a bil if Fury demands it ?

Fury doesn't need the money and can retire as best of his era, already ****** rich, undisputed grand unified champion with ZERO losses.

Just for money, do you think he'd put his record on the line after a probable war with Usyk that's taken years off his clock to fight an AJ whos been protected, hasnt earnt the shot, been wrapped in cotton wool and faced no one of note in his last 4 fights.

I can see Fury turning all that down to stage a voluntary fight against his bestie Parker to fall over in the first round and gift Joe the belts instead.

But i think protecting that 0 and retiring undefeated means everything. Likewise for Usyk.

The only way to guarantee a rematch is if its a draw as that means the IBF won't strip their belt and keep it in play for the rematch.

If there's a clear winner and the IBF strip the champ, any rematch won't be for undisputed so what's the point for either to fight for partial unification.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Hmmmmm
                    Soo the fact that Usyk has already beaten Anthony Joshua.
                    If Fury beats Usyk now he has nothing to prove fighting AJ because he beat the guy Usyk that already beat AJ.....
                    But in your World
                    Joseph Parker who was beaten by AJ has earned a shot & needs to fight Fury
                    Make it make sense
                    I'll give it one last shot to try and get some sense of sense into ya, cos im a generous guy.

Usyk beat Joshua TWICE!!!Joshua beat Parker ONCE!!!...SIX YEARS AGO!!!

... back when Parker had a crap trainer, no conditioning coach and in a hostile environment with a dodgy ref.

Parker has since beaten 2 legit top 10 fighters in his last 2 fights that are levels above who Joshua has faced in his last two fights.

Joshua would need to beat Parker a second time to make it conclusive that he can!

...but he's too chickenshït and hoping for an easy shot at a title he hasn't earned or a shot at Fury he hasn't earned either.

All the while aging out the guys he should be fighting and letting them get more shopworn before considering it.

Hope that helps, but i doubt it. Troll hard but I'm done schooling you.

Have a great day champ!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

I'll give it one last shot to try and get some sense of sense into ya, cos im a generous guy.

Usyk beat Joshua TWICE!!!Joshua beat Parker ONCE!!!...SIX YEARS AGO!!!

... back when Parker had a crap trainer, no conditioning coach and in a hostile environment with a dodgy ref.

Parker has since beaten 2 legit top 10 fighters in his last 2 fights that are levels above who Joshua has faced in his last two fights.

Joshua would need to beat Parker a second time to make it conclusive that he can!

...but he's too chickenshït and hoping for an easy shot at a title he hasn't earned or a shot at Fury he hasn't earned either.

All the while aging out the guys he should be fighting and letting them get more shopworn before considering it.

Hope that helps, but i doubt it. Troll hard but I'm done schooling you.

Have a great day champ!

"Crap trainer...dodgy Ref....."
                      Excuses excuses.....
                      "Joshua would need to beat Parker a second time...."
                      Aww man this was fun to read
                      This made me fall asleep with a smile on my face
                      Only person asking for a AJ vs Joseph Parker rematch is You
                      Not even Parker is thinking about that
                      Lololololol

Comment

Working...
                      X