Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte wasn't just convicted of distributing steroids he also plead guilty to money laundering!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Hahahaha friends ok so that explains you defending him. Lol

He's a criminal you can't change that.
    Yes he is a criminal, I am not a friend, have friends who knew him before and during his heyday. I am not defending the roids allegations, just putting them in perspective and... Highly unlikely he set Ryan up. Capiche? it just does ot make sense. A little perspective...

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

You should re- read my post.

I never mention Conte.
      You are responding to a post that is about the actions of Conte.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Was that Conte too?
        . What is so funny here is that Conte becomes some kind of breakin bad character... The guy was a Jazz musician (Have some musician friends) who bought this machine lol... Im just saying the guy was not some criminal master mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I thought we were talking about facts. I've heard that rumor before but I can't find anything concrete.
          I've been in boxing for a while.

I've coached kids through the Amateur system where I saw Haney and Ryan grow up
          And i'm currently assisting in training some top level guys.

Boxing's a small world.

Ask a few trainers that aren't just Fans about it.
          Most of them should know.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You are responding to a post that is about the actions of Conte.
            I responded saying " Some of the stuff Regge post is Facts ".

I never said " the stuff about Conte is Facts ".

But look it up if you wanna educate yourself on the subject of Victor Conte.

A quick google search will show you he was Convicted of Conspiracy to distribute Steroids and Money Laundering.

Just like Regge posted in this thread.

And please don't come at me with " how does that make him guilty of setting up Ryan " because I never said that.

All i'm saying is Regge was Right in this thread about his Conviction.
            Last edited by Idunnoshet; 05-11-2024, 07:48 AM.
            Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2

The money laundering was something that was arranged as part of the plea. Yeah the steroids no argument
              So you're agreeing with me that he Pleaded guilty to both.

Got it.

Comment

I was trying to clarify the information because it can be misleading. It's kind of ironic because Reggie seems to understand this even though I was acting like a real biatch to him. You on the other hand seem caught up in the I won I won interweb game silly boy.

You can read my post since sauce for the goose is good for the gander... I never claimed anybody was guilty or innocent. There is a backstory and an understanding which is important when judging the man got it?
                Caught up in the "I won " ?

I was just pointing out the Fact that we agree on something kid.

You wanna start name calling and going back and forth ?
                I rarely resort to name calling. But i'm quick to fire back " silly Boy ".
                Last edited by Idunnoshet; 05-11-2024, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Lol you were being silly you got called on it. I wouldn't necessarily call it name calling. You lack reading comprehension skills. If you notice I refer to myself with the name much worse than being a silly boy meaning being light-hearted. That one over your head it's all right.. just keep winning lol
                  I apologize.

I just read the part where you said you were acting like a biatch.

Again we agree.
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Conte is a piece of sh.it. Everything that comes out of his mouth is sh.it.

this entire situation is ****** and they’re just trying to screw Ryan out of a win.

Comment

Working...
                    X