Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte wasn't just convicted of distributing steroids he also plead guilty to money laundering!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Absolutely. Conte is a crook but how exactly would he set up Ryan Garcia? Conte and SNAC are all fair game but making that fantasy land leap in logic is something I'm not about to do.
    I have my personal opinion on the situation.

But i'm just trying to stick to Facts.

Another Fact that I knew about since it happened was Haney having a Loss removed in Tijuana early in his career.

Same as Dylan Price.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Lol listen up Einstein!

If a sales men sales you something and you feel it didn't work(Haney lost got beat up badly first thing they do is look for excuses why they lost change trainers nutritionist etc)You will probably try something new that's the norm when suffering your first loss. Conte did not want that so he said "don't worry I can take care of this"
      Just one question Reggie. Are you really that freaking ******? Or is it part of your troll act? First of all you don't know anything about conte, Haney is hardly his largest customer ful! They're probably isn't a professional athlete in the Bay area who hasn't worked with Conte.

You also don't know how federal indictments work. Once the feds get you they have almost 100% conviction you plead out to what they say you will plead out to dumb s***.

You're quite entertaining but sometimes man I hope you're just trolling you really can't be this ****** and remember to take a breath every now and then. We wouldn't want you to suffocate because you forgot to breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Another Fact that I knew about since it happened was Haney having a Loss removed in Tijuana early in his career.

Same as Dylan Price.
        Why would you think it was conte? The sense I get is you guys are overemphasizing the fact that Haney is one of an endless supply of people that work with Victor Conti. Ryan could have been set up and it could have been almost any number of individuals. Bill Haney would do something like that for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Just one question Reggie. Are you really that freaking ******? Or is it part of your troll act? First of all you don't know anything about conte, Haney is hardly his largest customer ful! They're probably isn't a professional athlete in the Bay area who hasn't worked with Conte.

You also don't know how federal indictments work. Once the feds get you they have almost 100% conviction you plead out to what they say you will plead out to dumb s***.

You're quite entertaining but sometimes man I hope you're just trolling you really can't be this ****** and remember to take a breath every now and then. We wouldn't want you to suffocate because you forgot to breathe.
          I know the scumbag well or are you denying he's a convicted ped distributor and money laundering felon?

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I know the scumbag well or are you denying he's a convicted ped distributor and money laundering felon?
            I know about Victor Conte very well through mutual friends. You have to understand that federal indictments are very utilitarian. They're not based on if somebody is particularly egregious they are based on taking down as much as can be taken down.

Conti certainly dealt with roids however there are lots and lots of new nutritional avenues. I like you Reggie so I'm going to tell you a true story okay? Back in the day, like this was a while ago when Conte was a musician he bought a very expensive state-of-the-art machine that could detect down to the finest degree, trace minerals and such. A lot of the work he did was finding these very subtle imbalances with those substances.

Now there are other nutritional things that are not illegal because they don't qualify as steroidal, a steroid is just one type of a chemical that produces a change in the body. All I'm saying is that yeah he did the steroid thing, I don't think the money laundering is true lol, but a lot of the stuff he does has nothing to do with steroids but with very subtle nutritional aspects that most conventional machines cannot catch.

Comment

I know about Victor Conte very well through mutual friends. You have to understand that federal indictments are very utilitarian. They're not based on if somebody is particularly egregious they are based on taking down as much as can be taken down.

Conti certainly dealt with roids however there are lots and lots of new nutritional avenues. I like you Reggie so I'm going to tell you a true story okay? Back in the day, like this was a while ago when Conte was a musician he bought a very expensive state-of-the-art machine that could detect down to the finest degree, trace minerals and such. A lot of the work he did was finding these very subtle imbalances with those substances.

Now there are other nutritional things that are not illegal because they don't qualify as steroidal, a steroid is just one type of a chemical that produces a change in the body. All I'm saying is that yeah he did the steroid thing, I don't think the money laundering is true lol, but a lot of the stuff he does has nothing to do with steroids but with very subtle nutritional aspects that most conventional machines cannot catch.
              Hahahaha friends ok so that explains you defending him. Lol

He's a criminal you can't change that.

Comment

Same as Dylan Price.
                Was that Conte too?
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Why would you think it was conte? The sense I get is you guys are overemphasizing the fact that Haney is one of an endless supply of people that work with Victor Conti. Ryan could have been set up and it could have been almost any number of individuals. Bill Haney would do something like that for sure.
                  You should re- read my post.

I never mention Conte.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Was that Conte too?
                    Nice comeback kid.

Comment

Nice comeback kid.
                      I thought we were talking about facts. I've heard that rumor before but I can't find anything concrete.

Comment

Working...
                      X