Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte wasn't just convicted of distributing steroids he also plead guilty to money laundering!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Conte wasn't just convicted of distributing steroids he also plead guilty to money laundering!!

Wow I knew about the steroids but the guy was money laundering yet the wierdo Haney fanboys have all said "why would Conte care about setting Ryan up he a good a man now he's an examplery citizen" lol

When your biggest client loses on your snac program you fear he will leave you like a lot of fighters already have.

This reeks of Conte's old shenanigans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/15/s...ds-guilty.html
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Ryan cheated. Get over it and stop making threads about it. Nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Ryan cheated. Get over it and stop making threads about it. Nobody cares.
      You care enough to reply ***** boy.

The only cheaters are Haney/Harvey Dock/ judge those mfers cheated blatantly.

Comment

What's up with Conte being the one releasing this information not VADA?????

Hahaha this shady mfer is the unofficial spokes person for VADA.

Comment

I know Regge is on a crusade to clear Ryans name.

But you can't deny that some of the stuff he's posting is real Facts.
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Irrespective of Garcia, Conte is a bad egg, an out for himself shifty lookin kunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              I know Regge is on a crusade to clear Ryans name.

But you can't deny that some of the stuff he's posting is real Facts.
              Yes sir!!!

The Conte/VADA/Haney triangle screams red flags.
              Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Irrespective of Garcia, Conte is a bad egg, an out for himself shifty lookin kunt.
                The guy has gone on record saying he can "make any athlete pass or fail a test"

His known money issues coupled with Haney being his biggest client he didn't want him to walk away thinking his little SNAC program failed.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang

the bolded.... so if conte can do that then why didnt he give haney the "good stuff" since conte and make any athlete pass or fail a test??????? raza down bad!!!

if that's true, conte should have haney juice up and then make him pass the drug test.....
                  Lol some fatherless idiot only when up to the 5th grade hahahahha...How do we know he didn't that's the whole point you dumb fuxkk.
                  LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang

so if gave haney the good stuff but it didnt work???? so his little SNAC program failed? LOL..
                    Lol listen up Einstein!

If a sales men sales you something and you feel it didn't work(Haney lost got beat up badly first thing they do is look for excuses why they lost change trainers nutritionist etc)You will probably try something new that's the norm when suffering your first loss. Conte did not want that so he said "don't worry I can take care of this"

Comment

Working...
                    X