Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko to Face Shakur Stevenson With Win Over George Kambosos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Again with your fvkcing lies, arum never promised Crawford a Pacquiao fight idiot.
    https://www.essentiallysports.com/bo...orks-for-2021/

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/1/2...ny-take-damage

LOL. What kind of messed up shxtty promoter does that?

Jesus. Shakur better run for the HILLS!!! Just like Floyd & Bud did. And Pac ‘eventually’
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

‘Thugs’

Might want to rephrase that and check the murder rate in Mexico. Mexico had nine of the top 10 most violent cities in 2023. And the most violent city in the WORLD 6 years in a row.

Yikes. You are entertaining though, I like messing with ****** people.
      Lmao yeah because shltholes like Baltimore, Chicago, Oakland, San Francisco etc are so nice. But it da white man's fault doe lmao funny boy

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

https://www.essentiallysports.com/bo...orks-for-2021/

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/1/2...ny-take-damage

LOL. What kind of messed up shxtty promoter does that?

Jesus. Shakur better run for the HILLS!!! Just like Floyd & Bud did. And Pac ‘eventually’
        Those links don't prove shlt you dumbass lmfao it's just Arum talking as he always does. Show where the fight was actually promised like you claim

can you read ebonics boy? Go back to your mud hut

Comment

Stinker alert.
          Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

Shakur has been calling Loma out. If Loma wins and Shakur wins, I don’t see why a late 2024 fight doesn’t happen.

With Navarette in the mix this will be interesting, if Navarette beats Berinchyk.

there is also one more vacancy. Next year and a half at LW should be fun to watch I just hope they all fight to unify

Comment

Loma should fight the winner of the navarette berynchk fight. If he fights Shakur Bob will just screw him again like he did with Devin. Let Shakur fight muratalla. Raymond has been begging for that fight but for some reason Shakur won't even mention his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Oh gosh son your so ******. How is it bs? Arum gave an outsider in hankey a fight and got a gift, how is that bs?

Hankey did dip out of a rematch you fvkcing idiot. That's why he offered Shakira 25/75 so they'd turn it down.

You bring shame to me as your father. Fvkcing idiot
                Lol at you being a father of anything. You are so inbred I bet you couldn't keep a hamster alive for a week or not end up with it up your ass within 48hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
                  Shakur has been calling Loma out. If Loma wins and Shakur wins, I don’t see why a late 2024 fight doesn’t happen.

With Navarette in the mix this will be interesting, if Navarette beats Berinchyk.

there is also one more vacancy. Next year and a half at LW should be fun to watch I just hope they all fight to unify
                  Loma is fighting for the vacant IBF and Navarette was for vacant WBO I thought, with Shakur and Tank holding the other two. Unfortunately as long as Tank holds one belt there won't be another undisputed tho.

Comment

Kambosos can't move his feet well, has fast hands but that foot work is not elite. If Loma has something left he should win with his angles and keeping him confused. I rather see a Loma/Stevenson than a Kambosos/Stevenson. It would be the Haney fight all over again against Kambosos, the fighter that can't adjust.
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Hey Shakur, instead of just fighting B level opponents and senior citizens, why don't you and Bobby give Zepeda a serious offer instead of the pennies you guys offered him the first time?

Comment

Working...
                      X