No announcement yet.

Oleksandyr Usyk is Tyson Fury's "Hamed-Barerra" fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oleksandyr Usyk is Tyson Fury's "Hamed-Barerra" fight

Nothing Hamed did in his career has any meaning as all anyone ever talks about is the barerra loss when discussing him.

If Fury loses to Usyk it will be the same way

I doubt that very much.

Nevertheless, I respect your thoughts.

Food for thought.
    As an American, I, like most, can name perhaps half a dozen soccer players. One of them is British. I can name perhaps a dozen tennis champions but none British. I have no idea what the rules for Rugby or Cricket are and the clips I've seen look kinda...silly. But pretty much everyone here knows who Tyson Fury is.
    He's the one and only actual Heavyweight Champion of the World, afterall.
    Last edited by Willow The Wisp; 05-04-2024, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
      Nothing Hamed did in his career has any meaning as all anyone ever talks about is the barerra loss when discussing him.

Na Fury win vs Wlad goes down in history although a s*** fight yes, that win is what opened the division back up after Wlad had a stronghold on it for 10+ years. Wilder trilogy is a heavyweight classic.

Win or lose people will still remember those.

Also i disagree all Naz is remembered for is Barrera loss, people remember him as an entertaining fighter, his ringwalks, his interviews, his classic fight with Kelly

Comment

I've heard a lot of talk about Naz recently, for a couple of reasons: One, his son Adaam just had his first pro fight. And two, boxing pundits are comparing Ben Whittaker to Naz. Most of that talk has centred around Naz's love of showboating, and the amount of talent it takes to be able to showboat like that against world class opponents. The loss to Barerra seems to have been mostly forgotten, at least in the UK. Naz's reflexes, power and boxing talent are fondly remembered.

Comment

No chance.

Comment

I just hope Usyk understands he must stop Fury or win at least 9 rounds to get the win. If the fight goes close, they will give it to Fury.

Turki is already talking about Joshua fighting the winner and nobody wants to see Usyk - Joshua 3. Fury - Joshua is huge for Brits still..

Usyk has only his own team on his side.

Comment

Nah Fury beat Klit who was the man at heavy for years. and had a great trilogy the Bronze Bummer, totally destroying that hype.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                I just hope Usyk understands he must stop Fury or win at least 9 rounds to get the win. If the fight goes close, they will give it to Fury.

Turki is already talking about Joshua fighting the winner and nobody wants to see Usyk - Joshua 3. Fury - Joshua is huge for Brits still..

Usyk has only his own team on his side.
                He has a massive task then because I don't think he can stop Fury. Fury has tremendous recovery powers and I think Usyk will struggle to keep Fury of him for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Na Fury win vs Wlad goes down in history although a s*** fight yes, that win is what opened the division back up after Wlad had a stronghold on it for 10+ years. Wilder trilogy is a heavyweight classic.

Win or lose people will still remember those.

Also i disagree all Naz is remembered for is Barrera loss, people remember him as an entertaining fighter, his ringwalks, his interviews, his classic fight with Kelly
                  About Naseem, really fun fighter to watch. Great angles amd power. I remember him saying he hurt his hands a lot cuz they couldn't take stand up to his power. Cracked hard for a little guy.

I remember him fighting when I was a young buck. Great fight with Kelly, but I didn't I saw that till much later.

Comment

Working...
                  X