No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs Jamie Munguia - Amazon/DAZN PPV - Fight by Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Just purchased this, started in round 12. That’s fine I got my wings and beer now.
    You missed some good stuff. Consider rewinding and watching the first 6 rounds instead of watching the talking heads.

Comment

Brian Custer seems really off tonight. Fumbling words in every sentence. Super annoying.

Comment

Figueroa should wipe out this faded version of Magdaleno, imagine it's a late stoppage after a hellacious beatdown

Comment

Figs and Barrios are favored to win I think

Comment

Know it's irrelevant but just remembered after seeing Chavez Sr get interviewed, was kinda shocking for me to think that Julio never hit the mitts until he trained with Emanuel Steward when he was 33 years old.

Did most old school fighters not hit the mitts in the 80-90s?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Figueroa should wipe out this faded version of Magdaleno, imagine it's a late stoppage after a hellacious beatdown
              Honestly for someone who has low activity in the ring, just seems like a waste of a fight for a action packed fighter in Figueroa.
              BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Magdaleno missed weight pretty badly.

Comment

Figueroa looks much twitchier than I expected

Comment

Figueroa smothers his own work.

Comment

Say what you will about Japan, but more concussions should take their hard ass approach when it comes to missing weight.

6-12 month suspension for missing weight the moment the fight ends.

Comment

Working...
                      X