Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga Expects to Fight Canelo Alvarez in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx banger View Post

Hearn is absolutely shameless using the dazn boxing budget to put canelo in with this coward bum , the fight will lose millions and lose Canelo respect, I thought dazn higher ups had been burned enough than to put money behind a clown like berlanga
    Yildrim/Canelo was a DAZN PPV was it not?

Comment

On what planet is this even a remotely competitive matchup ? Berlanga just isn't very good and never will be. He owes his management and promoter 99% of his purse. He's very lucky to be in the position that he's in , it's surely not based on talent or having a fan base. I don't think that even Puerto Ricans like the guy.

Comment

If I never see Berlanga fight again , against anyone it's fine with me. I doubt that he beats anyone in the top ten at 168. I'd bet against him every single time. Tomorrow night I will be rooting hard for Mungia to KO Canelo and crap in the punchbowl so that this abomination never happens. I used to respect Canelo but he's lost that by pretending that he doesn't know who he should have already fought. He's become un pendejo in my view. I can't believe that this Berlanga bozo called himself "The Puerto Rican Superstar" . Dude is seriously deluded. Nobody knows him.
        Last edited by pnut901; 05-03-2024, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Just saw his interview after the canelo weigh in. DAZN stooges asked him if he was going to take a fight before sept and Berlanga said he won't he is waiting for sept, so sounds like he thinks the fight is set for him. Called himself a super star wearing 5kg of silver chains. Looked like something out of the great white hype movie.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

This Berlanga clown also waiting around for Canelo? He can't take Plant for an interim fight while waiting? What a dumb sport.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
              I’m TOAA and not generally subject to human emotion, but I really hate this PR mFer.
              Me too man , I can't stand him. He's the kind of guy that if I met him at a party or something, we'd end up in a fight. He's a ****. Ever since he bit that dude and laughed about it I've disliked him intensely. What a punk , he thought it was cute to bite a guy in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post

It’s the well practiced science of talking out ur azz

One hundred thousand cool points for you ! That is the best comment on the Internet. I'm glad that I put my coffee down before I read it.
                ​​​
                ​​

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
                  This Berlanga clown also waiting around for Canelo? He can't take Plant for an interim fight while waiting? What a dumb sport.
                  No way man , Plant would beat him easily. Berlanga can't afford to get in the ring at all , against anyone before a Canelo fight. The risk of Berlanga losing to any part time fighter is way too high.

Comment

Working...
                  X