Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Claims Anyone But Tank Or Spence For Garcia Would Only Serve To Stay Busy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Jose Ramirez in LA
    There are so many Mexican vs Mexico fights for Ryan in and around his weight. Massive fights ahead potentially

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

This generation has the attention span of a fly at a picnic in the summer. It’s not surprising this generation is unable to listen to someone far knowledgeable than themselves beyond the twatter character limit. Social media has mentally stunted an entire generation devoid of any meaningful thought. Both, Hopkins and Teddy have forgotten more about the fight game than you or I will ever pretend to know or understand.

Listen between their thoughts on what is actually being said instead of picking what you’re choosing to hear. This generation couldn’t get through more than 5 minutes of the Lincoln/Douglas debates without a shortened recap on TikTok portrayed by your freak of the month Tranny with 1 million followers.
      If you think what these two are spouting is wisdom , I can't do anything for you. I have plenty of attention span , and I know a blowhard and a moron when I hear one talking . Do you think I have never heard either of them speak ? I know what my opinion is based on , experience . You don't know me or what "generation" I'm from. Talking in terms of generations is assuming a whole lot and really presumptuous. It's how bitter old people talk. If you think that these young kids are bad , remember, it was old people who elected an unfit for office con artist like Trump. That's a lot of gullible old fools. At least the young kids believe fact checkers who show citations for their work. As far as social media goes, I don't use it , it doesn't interest me . It's a waste of time.
      The problem that I have with listening to those two blowhards is that by the time they get around to saying what they were going to say, if you have half a brain, you already know what they are getting at. They remind me of the way a lot of women talk , they have to tell you what everyone was wearing , how the weather was , who had new shoes on , etc,etc, instead of just getting to the point of the freaking story. I don't enjoy taking the long way round , especially when I already know the destination.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

If you think what these two are spouting is wisdom , I can't do anything for you. I have plenty of attention span , and I know a blowhard and a moron when I hear one talking . Do you think I have never heard either of them speak ? I know what my opinion is based on , experience . You don't know me or what "generation" I'm from. Talking in terms of generations is assuming a whole lot and really presumptuous. It's how bitter old people talk. If you think that these young kids are bad , remember, it was old people who elected an unfit for office con artist like Trump. That's a lot of gullible old fools. At least the young kids believe fact checkers who show citations for their work. As far as social media goes, I don't use it , it doesn't interest me . It's a waste of time.
        The problem that I have with listening to those two blowhards is that by the time they get around to saying what they were going to say, if you have half a brain, you already know what they are getting at. They remind me of the way a lot of women talk , they have to tell you what everyone was wearing , how the weather was , who had new shoes on , etc,etc, instead of just getting to the point of the freaking story. I don't enjoy taking the long way round , especially when I already know the destination.
        Lmfao!! If you actually believe “fact checkers” then you’re lost. Jim Jones and Joseph Goebbels would have had an absolute field day with you. Look who funds the “fact checkers.” That should tell you all you need to know.
        TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Did you really bring up fact checkers? Wow. You know the 2 main "fact checkers" are paid for by the Biden administration to shill for the democratic party?

speaking of how women talk, I've never heard a real man bring up "fact checking." Women the only people I've heard in real life bring it up . It's so ****ing cringy. I can't Imagine being a fully grown man who supports Biden over Trump. You must be a part of the LGBTQ or BLM community. Is that you dontaes boxing Nation?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

Did you really bring up fact checkers? Wow. You know the 2 main "fact checkers" are paid for by the Biden administration to shill for the democratic party?

speaking of how women talk, I've never heard a real man bring up "fact checking." Women the only people I've heard in real life bring it up . It's so ****ing cringy. I can't Imagine being a fully grown man who supports Biden over Trump. You must be a part of the LGBTQ or BLM community. Is that you dontaes boxing Nation?
            Typical Trumper , dumb , too dumb to realize that you've been played by a con artist. Try reading a fact check sometime. You won't though , because you'll be forced to confront that your worldview is wrong on the facts and based on bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Lmfao!! If you actually believe “fact checkers” then you’re lost. Jim Jones and Joseph Goebbels would have had an absolute field day with you. Look who funds the “fact checkers.” That should tell you all you need to know.
              Instead of staying ignorant , try reading some fact checks. Pulitzer Prize winning journalism doesn't traffic in bull****. There are more than just a couple of fact checking organizations. Do you even know how they work or how they're funded ? I'd bet not. Look into it. You don't want to believe fact checks because you don't want to admit that you're wrong.
              You know who tells you not to trust the press , or Fact Checkers ? The people who want to lie to you and get away with it. People like Goebbels , one of the Nazis first acts was to try to convince people not to believe the press. Eventually not to believe anyone but themselves. Same thing that Trump has done. He's built himself a nice little cult using those methods. Here's how Politifact works.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...fact-checking/
              Last edited by pnut901; 05-01-2024, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

What kind of person are you that doesn't support equal rights for all Americans , for all people, period ? I'm not part of either of those communities , but I fully support their equal rights. Everyone should have the same exact rights that I enjoy. It sounds like you might be one of those ignorant bigots , which explains a lot. You have the intelligence and intellect of an insect.
                As far as "Real Men " go , I doubt that you know any. Let me know when you spend your military career in a Special Forces unit , tough guy. I was in the 10th Group. How about you p*s*y ?
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Instead of staying ignorant , try reading some fact checks. Pulitzer Prize winning journalism doesn't traffic in bull****. There are more than just a couple of fact checking organizations. Do you even know how they work or how they're funded ? I'd bet not. Look into it. You don't want to believe fact checks because you don't want to admit that you're wrong.
                  You know who tells you not to trust the press , or Fact Checkers ? The people who want to lie to you and get away with it. People like Goebbels , one of the Nazis first acts was to try to convince people not to believe the press. Eventually not to believe anyone but themselves. Same thing that Trump has done. He's built himself a nice little cult using those methods. Here's how Politifact works.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...fact-checking/
                  BRO YOU’RE LOST!! If Pulitzer prize is the criteria boy oh boy! The New York Slimes and WAPO won it in 2018. Can you guess off what!?! The Russian Collusion hoax!! A total fabricated lie and gaslighting operation. In 2019 it was bestowed upon “Explanatory Reporting”. In 2020 the gem was granted to Nikole Hannah-Jones‘ 1619 project which was repeatedly shown to be fabricated time and again. If “Pulitzer Prize” is your measure then Kermit the Frog should have won a multitude of awards based on his reporting during the Muppet Show.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    Hopkins & Gay La Hoya are promoters and doing what promoters do, however had Ryan lost they were ready to cut him loose quickly and then talk about him afterwards and that's just how they are cut! We all know the problems Ryan was having with them, now all of a sudden he's the greatest since slice bread in their eyes, GTFOH! Fakepromoters.com
                    What's the problem doe?

Comment

What kind of person are you that doesn't support equal rights for all Americans , for all people, period ? I'm not part of either of those communities , but I fully support their equal rights. Everyone should have the same exact rights that I enjoy. It sounds like you might be one of those ignorant bigots , which explains a lot. You have the intelligence and intellect of an insect.
                      As far as "Real Men " go , I doubt that you know any. Let me know when you spend your military career in a Special Forces unit , tough guy. I was in the 10th Group. How about you p*s*y ?
                      lmao. You are one dumb mofo. It's hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X