Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Says He Is 'Most Definitely' Crawford's Toughest Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

I'll try to make it simple because I think your missing the point.

Bud Crawford is moving up for the first time to 154lbs. Bud is fighting the only guy in a higher weight-class available and willing with a meaningful belt. Why? because Bud "light in the ass" Crawford is attempting to do something never done before in history and that is unify a 4th division, and that's really, really hard. In fact it's almost impossible considering that all, not some but all, the powers in boxing are trying make sure that never happens.
    ​​
    I respect your honestly, at least you admit that don't know who Israil Madrimov is and that's fine, but other people do. Go ahead and watch footage, read up and you'll know who he is too. In the meantime, those that know Israil Madrimov also know that he's bigger, stronger and far better better than either Avanesyan or Kavaliauskas.

Ennis is fighting a guy at 147 and well on his way to winning a belt and that's great news because like Bud, the powers in Boxing don't want him to succeed either.

Hope this helps.
    ————-
    I don’t disagree with you on the history making part. Crawford will do something no one has ever done. My takeaway is that beating Madrinov is a guarantee. There is no one in boxing circles that believes Madrinov stands a chance. It is a safer option than Boots.
    Let’s say for argument’s sake, Bud could make more fighting Boors, the option would still be Madrinov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ————-
      I don’t disagree with you on the history making part. Crawford will do something no one has ever done. My takeaway is that beating Madrinov is a guarantee. There is no one in boxing circles that believes Madrinov stands a chance. It is a safer option than Boots.
      I don't know if Jaron Ennis a bigger threat than Madrinov because I've never seen Jaron fight anyone close to that level of fighter, and neither has anyone else
      Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ————-​
      Let’s say for argument’s sake, Bud could make more fighting Boors, the option would still be Madrinov.
      For argument sake... if Bud could make more fighting jaron Ennis and Jaron had the belts, I have no doubt that Crawford would be gunning for Jaron Ennis. Crawford still think's he can beat Canelo so I pretty sure he'd fight Jaron Ennis.

To be honest, I'm not sure Crawford beat anyone at 154 and includes Ennis but right now Crawford is 100% focused on unifying 154 and that starts with Madrinov. IMO, Madrinov, Ortiz and Tszyu beat Fundora but the winner of Tszyu / Ortiz presents the biggest challenge to the division.
      Last edited by factsarenice; 05-05-2024, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I don't know if Jaron Ennis a bigger threat than Madrinov because I've never seen Jaron fight anyone close to that level of fighter, and neither has anyone else

For argument sake... if Bud could make more fighting jaron Ennis and Jaron had the belts, I have no doubt that Crawford would be gunning for Jaron Ennis. Crawford still think's he can beat Canelo so I pretty sure he'd fight Jaron Ennis.

To be honest, I'm not sure Crawford beat anyone at 154 and includes Ennis but right now Crawford is 100% focused on unifying 154 and that starts with Madrinov. IMO, Madrinov, Ortiz and Tszyu beat Fundora but the winner of Tszyu / Ortiz presents the biggest challenge to the division.
        ——-
        Mardinov is 10-0. That’s ten pro fights and you think a guy that’s 31-0 has never fought anyone close to a 10-0 guy? Bruh! Come on! Make it make sense.
        The 154 division is weak and I am pretty certain Crawford beats everyone and unifies the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ——-
          Mardinov is 10-0. That’s ten pro fights and you think a guy that’s 31-0 has never fought anyone close to a 10-0 guy? Bruh! Come on! Make it make sense.
          The 154 division is weak and I am pretty certain Crawford beats everyone and unifies the division.
          Lomachanko won his first belt in his 3rd fight. Number of fights isn't everything, not when you've had well over 100+ amateur fights.

Comment

Lomachanko won his first belt in his 3rd fight. Number of fights isn't everything, not when you've had well over 100+ amateur fights.
            To add to your point...

Madrimov opponents 259-40-2 86% win rate Ennis opponents 478-262-34 61% win rate
            ​​​​​

Comment

—————-
              Lomachenko was a decorated amateur standout and
              won two gold medals at the Olympics. He is considered by most to be the most successful amateur boxer ever.
              A month ago, no one had heard of Madrinov. We all knew who Loma was on his fight and the expectations the world had on him.

Guess what? Loma fulfilled all those expectations and then some. Madrinov will get beat by Bud and we will never hear of him again.

Bud will then go on to shockingly beat Fundira because that’s a close fight, right? The next guy he beats will be Mutazalief and then whoever his fans believe will be the greatest threat of his career.

I mean, Floyd could unretire and challenge Bud at 154 and when he gets beat because he’ll be 47 years old, Bud’s fans will say it’s the greatest win of the century.

Comment

Working...
              X