Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Tells Garcia To Retire Despite Win Over Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan has never been in a better position than he is now, everyone wants to fight him & he can pick and choose his opponent (like tank actually), tank is most likely just triggered by ryans win & this is how it came out in his mind, ryan just beat the guy that tank refused to fight even tho devin was undisputed and in his weight class he was afraid to even mention his name & now hes wondering what that was all about as ryan got to him and did a job on him, sad but true
    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

ryan has just laid the ground work for a tank rematch actually, the first one did great numbers & now the second one would do just as well if not better, right now actually

Comment

Although I do believe that Garcia could make 140lbs in a healthy way (being disciplined for a full 8-wk camp), I expect his next fights to be against the other JWW champions, but at a catchweight of 145lbs. Even though Garcia might be more comfortable fighting at 147lbs, I don't believe he'll go that route just yet. Garcia-Pitbull seems to be the most likely next fight, and if not that one, then Garcia-Teofimo Lopez (unless Teofimo prices himself out which he may well do). Both are big fights. No titles on the line for Ryan given the catchweight, but Ryan's starpower will have everyone begging for a fight. The fact that the JWW champs get to keep their titles even if they lose is an added bonus.

Comment

This reads a lot like "I don't want to be pressured into fighting you again without weight drain and rehydration clauses". Tank will retire without ever fighting anyone real.

Comment

Tank Davis needs to step up. His wins over Barrios, Hector Garcia, Pitbull, Pedraza and Santa Cruz were good but his win over Ryan is tainted due to the weight stipulations. He should fight Shakur or even Lomachemko. Have his promoter work with Arum for a 2-fight deal. He has to step up already, he’s 30 years old.

Comment

Everyone posting on here are boxing novice’s. Ryan challenged tank and tank accepted. They fought at tanks natural weight class. Ryan agreed to it and he got beat fair and square. All of a sudden, they want tank to ballon up to 143-45 to fight Ryan in a rematch. People forget that tank is way shorter than Ryan so tank would be fighting at a disadvantage. People have short memories as to how Ryan was beat by tank the first time around. Ryan is coming off a good win and should fight teofimo Lopez or one of the other studs at 140. Nothing about Ryan fighting style has changed since he last fought tank. If they were to fight again. Tank would knock him out again. But this time around it take tank a little longer because of the extra weight Ryan will be carrying. The fight might last longer but the result would be the same.
              dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Because we all know Haney gained at least 20 pounds after weigh-in, much different than having a clause that prevents you from gaining over 10 after already dehydrating yourself.
                He still killed himself to make the weight and made it. Garcia had no excuse for not making weight bc there was no rehydration clause this time. He chose to pay for his advantage bc he clearly wasn't confident in himself on an even playing field with all the circus antics before the fight and was ready to use all that as excuse to manipulate the public as a victim if like always if he lost. If he had a problem with it in the Davis fight, he shoulda done the same thing he did here and see if Davis would screw himself over by taking the money like Haney did. At the end of the day, both guys are responsible for causing their own downfall by letting their egos get the best of em. Haney's lack of power was always gonna be his downfall at some point moving up in weight just like Garcia's lack of basic skills will be when he actually fight guys his size as well. Neither guy will survive at 147 where they both should be IMO.

Comment

Ryan Garcia beat the SNAC out of Deven Haney ….lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

Who cares i aint the one opening my mouth every 10 seconds chatting complete bs like Tank he talks a good game but he isn't about good fights hes about easy fights for as much money as he can, that's cool for him but as a fan of the sport it makes him look like a coward but yeah keep defending his "resume"
                    I will MF'er!

Comment

Originally posted by letsgochump View Post

Based on his comments hitmanjosh is pregnant with Gervonta’s child.
                      Nawwww I'm doing yo punk ass first

Comment

Working...
                      X