Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO to Sanction Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov as Interim Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford will adjust to the rights within 2 rounds. I suspect this fight will be similar to Kaval. Not a good fight for Crawford he gives ground. Look for 2-3 knockdowns by Crawford and ref stoppage.

Crawford WBO/WBA 154. Saudis road to 3 times undisputed starring Bud Crawford
    Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      So what happens with this???

Jermell Charlo Invokes Right As ‘Champion In Recess’ To Throw Curveball Into Crawford - Madrimov Plans
      https://www.boxingscene.com/jermell-...-plans--182962

I guess we have to wait on the WBA decision???

Charlo's team subsequently said they won't stand in the way of Crawford - Madrimov.
      Bronx2245 Bronx2245 El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Because he's literally the best available belt holder at 154... Stiff and mechanical is a weird description of Madrimov too.
        He probably hasn't seen him fight. archiemoore1 is just some American mouth breather, unaware of anything that happens outside of US social media.
        Don_Jah Don_Jah El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Suppose Bud came in at 158 and said forget the title, just to beat up Madrimov. This place would light up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            The WBO are extremely loyal to Crawford.
            Nah, they just follow their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              So what happens with this???

Jermell Charlo Invokes Right As ‘Champion In Recess’ To Throw Curveball Into Crawford - Madrimov Plans
              https://www.boxingscene.com/jermell-...-plans--182962

I guess we have to wait on the WBA decision???

Wba ruled bud/madrimov next since contracts were already signed. Charlo can fight the winner.
              Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Bud may be dull, but I don't miss the mind games, the loud mouth daddys, or the trickeration.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  Crawford doing what he does best, fighting paper champions or perhaps taking on guys who just had eye surgery or accidents...
                  You still have your ***** University diploma hanging up in your kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

He probably hasn't seen him fight. archiemoore1 is just some American mouth breather, unaware of anything that happens outside of US social media.
                    I'm actually really interested in this fight, because how often do we get a chance to see two skilled switch hitters in a fight? Both have the ability to fight from either side. Madrimov even switches mid combo sometimes. Could make for some really interesting adjustments for those of us who appreciate the technical aspects of boxing. And they're both pretty good finishers (excellent in the case of Crawford) with good power. Crawford is just so dang good, but the big fights at 154 all present interesting challenges for him. I think he's still gotta be favorite, but since Fundora gives him that ridiculous height and reach to deal with, Madrimov is going to be one of the most skilled guys he's fought, and Charlo of course managed to reach undisputed and should have a big size advantage, each one should give us a better look at Bud's abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Still crying about the spencerina loss I see
                      Wrong guy, buddy. You can go back and look at all my pre fight posts for that fight, I never thought Spence would win. I always said he was too basic and methodical to beat Crawford. I gave Crawford full credit for that fight and made no excuses whatsoever. Crawford is the man right now, but I don’t think he’s invincible.

Comment

Working...
                      X