Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hell didn`t Garcia have the same plan for Davis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
    Tank is another level to both those guys, Garcia felt the power and it put caution in him and rightfully so

I am happy for Ryan after he's been clowned so much but let's hope this win is the impetus for him to get his head on straight and grow up a little bit, time will tell.

Haney, I do feel for him a bit he was fighting a guy 3.5lbs overweight but still, if he was the goods it wouldn't have mattered.

​​​​​​
    A lot of greats have been outsized by way higher margin. Haney was favored in every single metric there is to win this fight, yes you’re right, if he was the good and garcia not really then it wouldn’t have mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

A lot of greats have been outsized by way higher margin. Haney was favored in every single metric there is to win this fight, yes you’re right, if he was the good and garcia not really then it wouldn’t have mattered.
      The difference would have been overcome if Haney had that talent level, but also 3lb isn't a small margin and I want to be fair and balanced about that.

With weight loss the closer you get to the goal the harder it gets, so the last 3lbs are the hardest 3lbs, that's where the difference is more than the actual physical nature of being heavier it's being less drained than the guy who cut that last 3lbs.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Goes to show that all the lower weight classes revolves around weight cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

The difference would have been overcome if Haney had that talent level, but also 3lb isn't a small margin and I want to be fair and balanced about that.

With weight loss the closer you get to the goal the harder it gets, so the last 3lbs are the hardest 3lbs, that's where the difference is more than the actual physical nature of being heavier it's being less drained than the guy who cut that last 3lbs.
          ​​​​​​
          Well according to analyst and experts he had that talent level that’s why he was heavily favored to begin with.

Comment

Working...
          X