Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hell didn`t Garcia have the same plan for Davis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hell didn`t Garcia have the same plan for Davis?

1. Come out too heavy.
    2. Smash him.

I think 140+ lbs Garcia KO`s Davis.

Tank has a far higher boxing IQ than Haney. Watch how easily Tank controlled the fight, Haney was never in control tonight, whenever Ryan let his hands go, he had no answer.

Comment

Tank is another level to both those guys, Garcia felt the power and it put caution in him and rightfully so

I am happy for Ryan after he's been clowned so much but let's hope this win is the impetus for him to get his head on straight and grow up a little bit, time will tell.

Haney, I do feel for him a bit he was fighting a guy 3.5lbs overweight but still, if he was the goods it wouldn't have mattered.

​​​​​​
      real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

tank knocks his ass out again
        real raw real raw dkamds dkamds like this.

Comment

Tank is levels above both.

And Tank can hurt Ryan where Haney can’t.
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

I like it how tank said after his fight with Garcia that he was "so slow"! Trying to kick him when he's down lol to add insult to injury,

Comment

Cause Tank hits hard too. Haney does not have power so can take more risks getting hit
              Hype job Hype job johncods johncods like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                Tank is levels above both.

And Tank can hurt Ryan where Haney can’t.
                Tank can hurt 135 lbs version Garcia, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
                  Cause Tank hits hard too. Haney does not have power so can take more risks getting hit

Bingo. Tank can punch, Haney cant bust a g****. When Garcia felt Tank's power that is when he quit. Haney has no power, Garcia did his embarrassing "philly shell" which consisted of him turning his back and just offering it up until the ref breaks them and yells at haney for landing legal kidney shots. That will not work with someone with power.

Watching the fight rather than thinking of a tank-garcia rematch I was thinking how Tank is probably shooting himself for ducking haney all them years when he saw his pathetic chin. I think his short T rex arms will be an asset, haney likes to get close to tie up excessively, tank can throw a short inside shot with power. Haney will just lean in head first wide open, ryan caught him a bunch of times tonight because of this.
                  Hype job Hype job Afi23 Afi23 like this.

Comment

Tank hits like a truck.. Different fight. Garcia could afford to make mistakes against Haney. One mistake against Tank you getting put on your ass and that's what happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X