Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dream has been fighting guys way smaller than him his whole career...check his record.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
      Where's all the hates now?
      At the crow restaurant placing our order! hahahaha

Comment

Just imagine if Garcia could put it all together. I mean u could make a case he beat Haney fighting at 70% of his capability despite a lot of lapses in that fight. The boy is blessed especially with speed and power. Devins lack of power did him in tonight. Kudos to Ryan

Comment

Did not expect that, it appears the weight was the right gamble for Garcia. Perhaps he should move to welterweight proper. Perhaps a big fight with Ennis since both are on dazn now

Comment

Good win for cryan garcia and all but that post fight interview was next level cringy man, García one corny mofo cant even help it too bad he couldn't finish devin. Lot people lost money tonite.
            MEXGBP MEXGBP pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

I want to see a rematch that was a strange fight … Haney looking good and then dropped, looking good, and then dropped
              landotter landotter MEXGBP MEXGBP like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                If this dude would have actually taken his craft seriously he wouldve knocked Devin out in 2!
                Yeah he's so frustrating to watch because there's power, speed and talent there but there's also so many flaws. I mean he just beat a undefeated former undisputed and current champion even with all the flaws so imagine if he actually improved on them and took it seriously.

Comment

Garcia showed me something tonight. I give him his credit. Great performance. Maybe he found something with Derrick James.

Comment

Been saying for a long time Garcia is underrated as hell and that Davis used every trick there is, including frickin spies in camp, to beat him. Lol.

Haney is a good boxer with no power, he holds and holds and runs and hold. Progais was fools gold, overrated as all hell.

Love to see Garcia show he is for real. He beat Haney easily. It wasn't as close as the cards.

Always fun to see a loudmouth with no power like Haney get shut the F up.

Comment

Great win for Garcia. Now that puts him as the face of boxing
                      Honest Honest likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X