Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, The dirty motherfucker deliberately tipped the scales as a welterweight because that was his best chance of winning the fight.

He never had any intentions of fighting Haney on an even playing field. He knew if he had he would have gotten his asswhooped.

However yet and still he lost the majority of those rounds to Devin anyhow due to his inactivity. In my opinion; Even with those three knockdowns he still lost the fight.
    Last edited by champion4ever; 04-21-2024, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Loma, George & Regis couldn't capitalize on it tho so idk if everyone gots the tools to follow the blueprint instructions is the thing.
      Loma should have got the nod, George is domestic level Australian and Regis is getting old. Haney is now gonna have to beg for 20% in a boring fight against Shakira Stinkinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        LOL, The dirty motherfucker deliberately tipped the scales as a welterweight because that was his best chance of winning the fight.

He never had any intentions of fighting Haney on an even playing field. He knew if he had he would have gotten his asswhooped.

However yet and still he lost the majority of those rounds to Devin anyhow due to his inactivity. In my opinion; Even with those three knockdowns he still lost the fight.
        Just curious, but isn't Haney normally outweighing his opponents by significant amounts? Not sure what fight you were watching but Devina lost that one...it does no good winning points when you are getting dropped regularly. Devin decided that this was going to be his Gatti-Mayweather moment, but turned out he was Gatti.
        SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

• damn. too bad when couldn't have been at his full strength against gervant. Just seen why he got weight drained so bad

Comment

• It’s never felt this good to be so wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post

Just curious, but isn't Haney normally outweighing his opponents by significant amounts? Not sure what fight you were watching but Devina lost that one...it does no good winning points when you are getting dropped regularly. Devin decided that this was going to be his Gatti-Mayweather moment, but turned out he was Gatti.
              Only on fight night my friend but not on the scales; Where he is largely gaunt and dehydrated for cutting too much weight. He doesn’t cut corners or take short cuts like Ryan did.

It was gamesmanship on Garcia’s part. He tricked Haney into fighting him by saying it was for his 140 pound title.

Also, how many rounds did you score for Ryan Garcia again? I personally had him winning only four rounds to be honest.

Five rounds at the max if I am being generous. There is no damn way that Garcia won anywhere near seven or eight rounds in that fight.

Where he spent the majority of those rounds running, holding and turning his back on Haney in a poor variation of the Philly shell/Shoulder roll.

Comment

• +3 lbs means nothing tonight i saw that devin is overrated.ryan’s only skill is left hook thats all. Ryan is still the same an instagrammer and Devin will never be an elite fighter because he lost to instagrammer. Matias would literally kill devin haney in the ring. Frank martin schools haney easily. Gary antuanne russell demolishes him.
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Five rounds at the max if I am being generous. There is no damn way that Garcia won anywhere near seven or eight rounds in that fight.

Where he spent the majority of those rounds running, holding and turning his back on Haney in a poor variation of the Philly shell/Shoulder roll.
                  Do you know how knockdowns are scored?

Comment

• Eat crow Bill Haney--your head was just getting too big. Talking about killing your opponent was DUMB. You're taking that religion too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post

Had Garcia by KO too. Can't believe didn't win after all those knockdown.. Garcia was smothering his punches when he had Haney hurt, Haney was hugging like a MF and ref gave gim extra time a couple of times.. I'm hurting
                      Yeah you right Ryan could of gave himself more distance instead of smothering his shots when haney was backed up. But the ref constantly letting Haney hold and calling time outs after the breaks was annoying AF. After the 3rd knockdown I thought yeah its over now but ref let Haney survive that round

Comment

Working...
                      X