No announcement yet.

Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - DAZN PPV - Fight by Fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

I’ll give you one. The 7th. Those knockdowns that didn’t count easily won him the fight. Did they have the 3 knockdown rule in effect? If so the fight should’ve ended there. Not to mention the 13 second count.
    3 KD rule is in effect if it is done in the same round.
    And Ryan won that fight, I agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post

go suck haney’s **** already

please dont ever be a boxing judge
      Go have yo momma suck his **** then you bitch faggot! You lonely no pussy having motherfucker

Comment

• I wont 1k betting 150 on Garcia !!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey

Don’t forget the bullshyt point deduction without a warning. Later in the fight Devin hit after the break and not even a warning from ref.
          Exactly it was so blatantly obvious what that ref was doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Agree and I think Ryan needs to hunt the body too, not just the head.
            Oh yeah. That was the other thing.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey

Don’t forget the bullshyt point deduction without a warning. Later in the fight Devin hit after the break and not even a warning from ref.
              Terrible referee. I must’ve missed when Haney hit him after the break, but yeah, Haney should’ve also been hit with multiple point deductions.

The non call knock downs is what really pissed me off. Fight should’ve been waved off in the seventh with the 3 knock down rule in effect.
              GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Credit to Derrick James. Had to deal with a lot of critics after Spence and Charlo lost. Had to deal with a lot of BS during this promotion. But just got on with it and helped his fighter get the W.
                cryan woulda won with any other trainer

The payday he was getting would motivate anyone to stick around your just kissing ass
                Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

• Left hook is straight from Reynoso book.

Garcia is a lighting quick version of Nelo when he was younger just without the chin.
                  Last edited by james240; 04-22-2024, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• cong**** to ryan, not gonna lie i wanted him to win when the fight was announced, but it's a super bad look for the sport how he just blatantly blew the weigh-in, and it wasn't like he was over by a few ounces, it was by multiple pounds. horrible look for the sport when you got people praising him for the win, when he told everyone that the rules don't apply to him. if he had made weight, he obviously would've been affected by the whole process of killing himself just like how Haney killed himself to make 140

was never a fan of Haney, I don't like his style and I don't like his attitude or his dad, but you can't say he's unprofessional outside of shoving people at weigh-ins which is whatever, Floyd did the same ****

Comment

Working...
                    X