Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Need To Box - I Do It Because I Love It and I'm That Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Need To Box - I Do It Because I Love It and I'm That Good

[Click Here To Read More]

Exactly what people who are fake and insecure do when pressure is breaking them and have nothing else to hang onto. Brag about having money and superficial things to the people less fortunate than them. This supposed to be a man of God, yet shows no real morals as a person whatsoever. It's a shame that there's so many weak-minded folks who keep giving this kid sympathy while being played for fools consistently with the victim mentality that everybody nowadays seems have adopted. Just shameful.

Comment

Whoever wrote this articles is obviously a uniformed idiot. Ryan isn’t fighting for the belt anymore. He missed weight so he can’t be winning it

Comment

Cringy with some of shots. guy reminds of Zoolander

Comment

Originally posted by Slip jab View Post
          Cringy with some of shots. guy reminds of Zoolander
          Maybe if he looks at Haney with a Blue Steel or Magnum he can win.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
            Exactly what people who are fake and insecure do when pressure is breaking them and have nothing else to hang onto. Brag about having money and superficial things to the people less fortunate than them. This supposed to be a man of God, yet shows no real morals as a person whatsoever. It's a shame that there's so many weak-minded folks who keep giving this kid sympathy while being played for fools consistently with the victim mentality that everybody nowadays seems have adopted. Just shameful.
            This kid makes a mockery of his family and his religion. He leads anything but a virtuous life, but he seems to very much want to deep down. He’s going to suffer tremendously in this life.

James 4:6

Comment

This kid has quickly gone from cringey to buffoonish. Ryan your are embarrassing yourself and your family. What comes next?

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                This kid has quickly gone from cringey to buffoonish. Ryan your are embarrassing yourself and your family. What comes next?
                For me the cringe is still there, stronger than ever.
                I wish he would just make it stop.
                Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

This kid makes a mockery of his family and his religion. He leads anything but a virtuous life, but he seems to very much want to deep down. He’s going to suffer tremendously in this life.

James 4:6
                  Playing the victim and using mental health as an excuse is the new way to avoid accountability and responsibility. Not even a religious person like that, but using religion as a cover for all the tomfoolery that he's been on is a different level of disrespect. The way it looks so far and what might be coming if he loses this fight, not even God would be able to help put that fragile ego back together.

Comment

If it was something I heard, I might put it out of my mind, but Its what I see that bothers me. Ryan has no defence, the shoulder roll is just desperation. He doesn't set up his shots, his hook and jab are solitary, disconnected. He doesn't use angles, he uses speed to jump in with his hook, but like Hagler said and Tank proved. He who leaps, sleeps.

Comment

Working...
                    X